Beta Patch Notes e1.7.2

Users who are viewing this thread

I personally feel positive about the range of content updates that are likely to be included in the patch. However, I would be cautious about the time of arrival as outstanding issues and significant further testing remain.
That.. doesn't really tell us anything.
Well, other than that the patch its still likely a long ways off.

Anyone can read anything into this sort of wishy washy statement about what will be in the next update. It doesn't let us know what kind of content, or why you (or we) should be more excited for this patch than any other.

I'd like to believe that this is a statement that tells us we can expect a wealth of content and features to be added in the next patch. But given how we (the community on these fourms as a whole) have been told we've read too much into things that have been said in the past, this seems like a very safely worded reply to make it SOUND like there is a bunch coming without actually saying that at all.

Last edited:
As true as this might be, I love that @Duh_TaleWorlds is actually talking to us. Vague or not.
It's like when you ask a doctor when is the baby coming out and is it a boy or a girl, and he says:
"I personally feel positive about the range of genders that are likely to be associated with this baby. However, I would be cautious about the time of birth as outstanding issues with its growth and significant further poking with a coat hanger may remain."

It's like when you ask a doctor when is the baby coming out and is it a boy or a girl, and he says:
"I personally feel positive about the range of genders that are likely to be associated with this baby. However, I would be cautious about the time of birth as outstanding issues with its growth and significant further poking with a coat hanger may remain."
or its like christmas and you want to know what presents you will get weeks before :smile:

Or like your parents listed everything you were going to get 6 months ago and it was very disappointing anyways but then xmas came and went with nothing and now it's next holiday but you're still waiting for the same stuff and getting nervous if there will ever be any more holidays/presents or not after that.

I personally feel positive about the range of content updates that are likely to be included in the patch. However, I would be cautious about the time of arrival as outstanding issues and significant further testing remain.
now that is promising and the best news I've heard in months, at this point I'll take any info i can get even if it still super vague

It's official! 1.7.3 will include:
- Feasts
- overhauled diplomacy with emissaries, assassinations and alliances
- Personal control of companion party battles
- overhauled economy
- improved OOB and troop assignment
- naval battles
- improved battle AI
- improved campaign AI
- overhauled damage system
- 527 bug fixes
- 75 fixed crashes
- 18 miscellaneous sheep textures, 38 hairdos, 42 beards/facial hair and 164 henna tattoe patterns
and more...
unfortunately, there won't be any banners at this time! This would cause a heavy toll on the ingame resources.

this is all fake news

It's official! 1.7.3 will include:
- Feasts
- overhauled diplomacy with emissaries, assassinations and alliances
- Personal control of companion party battles
- overhauled economy
- improved OOB and troop assignment
- naval battles
- improved battle AI
- improved campaign AI
- overhauled damage system
- 527 bug fixes
- 75 fixed crashes
- 18 miscellaneous sheep textures, 38 hairdos, 42 beards/facial hair and 164 henna tattoe patterns
and more...
unfortunately, there won't be any banners at this time! This would cause a heavy toll on the ingame resources.

this is all fake news

The man said so much himself! Spread the word!

and bring out the pitchforks if it isnt so

That's really good to know. The last time someone from TW said that, the actually release of the patch was quite a welcoming one.

I cleared the map again. No child even reach 18 (or 16) this time.
I made 81 wanderer clans and recruited zero AI clans.
y_m8u.jpg

yeap i think i just saw it on a video and downloaded it from here and now when i want to download a mode it says i have to fix bugs and it needs e1.7.2 the serve as a soldier one

Back
Top Bottom