Beta Patch Notes e1.7.2

Users who are viewing this thread

I have seen that aswell. They usually appear where other machines should be. I didn't take a screenshot, but I saw an image flanked by two ballistas during one siege.
On the topic of random siege ballistas, here is proof; this time two spawned on top of each other.

c6Gwr.jpg
This is an interesting and fun bug, but I also wonder if it could interfere with wanted siege gear if they spawn overlapping like that.

Here's my special report ?

This might also increase trading skill if you are neutral. At least one more option to level it up and make it slightly less boring.
yep,thats what I a was thinking. Win for player to earn money and XP and win for AI siege commander of having eniugh food to go on with siege

I get/understand patches or updates wouldn't happen around a holiday; still surprising how, if this was predetermined, that at the very least, have that communicated to us in some sort of official capacity. So if they're bugged by our constant 'are we there yet' naggings, a simple/official post saying so might ease things at least; vs one comment by one dev somewhere in a separate thread or other.
Sure, it may sound as entitlement or that it isn't their job, etc..., but if this is how an EA community (some very loyal/veterans still) is treated, shows the crux of the entire issue with this whole development. Failure to listen/communicate.
I mean, the time/length it took me to write this comment could be all that is needed in terms of an official update/communication, but that's not even evident.

that at the very least, have that communicated to us in some sort of official capacity.
Duh had, in some random post in some random thread, still better than nothing...you just don´t understand this godlike form of communication peasant! Same as we don´t understand TheVisionTM!

There is a national holiday in Turkey this week. There won't be a patch this and likely not next week either.
I must say, considering national holidays in Turkey this year only last from 1 May to 3 May from what I understand, and considering that the patch is already enormously delayed...

I am very confused why the patch still isn't out as of the 8th of May, nearly 2 months since the last patch.

How does a 3 day holiday turn into a 2 week delay, in addition to the existing delay?

@Dejan @Callum Can we have some insight as to what is going on please?

I must say, considering national holidays in Turkey this year only last from 1 May to 3 May from what I understand, and considering that the patch is already enormously delayed...
People often align their personal holidays with national holidays. F.e. I took the entirety of last week off. :smile:

I am very confused why the patch still isn't out as of the 8th of May, nearly 2 months since the last patch.
It hasn't passed internal testing yet.

People often align their personal holidays with national holidays. F.e. I took the entirety of last week off. :smile:

It hasn't passed internal testing yet.

Is there anything you can share with us on the new update thats supposed to come out? Its been two months now and we as a community have feel like progression has slowed to a grinding halt. Is VOIP coming out for MP? Are we getting successor claims? Sally out missions? Anything?

People often align their personal holidays with national holidays.
I assumed that happened in January, and that's why 1.7.1 was essentially void of content. I even made that argument in defense of TW back in April.

The feeling I am getting is that work on Bannerlord is slowing down and patches are going from monthly to bi-monthly without increasing the amount of content.

Beta 1.7.0 came out back in December 10. In the 5 months since then, this is what TW has done: bug/crash/performance/save/modding fixes, ranked for MP, strategic AI changes (still incomplete), xml changes of troop armor, 9 new armour pieces, new encyclopedia text, and our only new SP feature, dialogue with prisoners/prison guards/tavern keepers.

This would be good progress for a month, but not for 5 months.

There is a feature in development in the upcoming patch we've been waiting just shy of 2 months for, right? You can say that much?

Sounds like it could be a little bit of everything.
Maybe some of the cut content or a new culture??
I was exaggerating a little bit...
Certainly nothing new except what was already confirmed a year ago.
Improved OoB, new terrain, cut scenes, new quests, AI improvement, banners (!?),...
But no cut content (if you are referring to feast, village management,...) and certainly not a new culture...

I personally feel positive about the range of content updates that are likely to be included in the patch. However, I would be cautious about the time of arrival as outstanding issues and significant further testing remain.
with all due respect, the quality of this patch builds on the quality of the last one, Patch1.7.2 was supposed to do it fast and well.

Back
Top Bottom