Beta Patch Notes e1.7.2

Users who are viewing this thread

giphy.gif

@Bongo Big Rock i agree with you
maybe i worded it wrong
im all for keeping it in EA for more years and adding features
and yes its good for paradox but its good for me too because they keep adding features and developing the game for many years
its in my hand if i want to buy the DLC, for me most of the time the answer is absolutely yes (did i say i love HOI4, EU4, Stellaris and CK2+3)
if i could only buy one game in the future it would be Viki2

are taleworlds back to their office (full time) yet?
do we know when they'll go back?

Wartales in it´s current state is overpriced for EA, same as Bossgrug.

Medieval Dynasty is fun.

I´m looking forward to:

I agree with you that Wartales is probably overpriced but I got pretty good playtime out of it. I skipped their last update but will probably return later this summer based upon their roadmap.

I also have Manor Lords on my wishlist and follow their Discord but progress has been slow.

It's a nice contrast to see gaming companies that, you know, actually add content and features in their updates and actually talk about what they're working on.

Search up Ducky's original voice actress, be ready to be disturbed and angry for a long time!

Pre-historic dlc confirmed!
PLEASE!

Also, I'm pretty sure it forum staff and not DEVS that do the pranks.
Slow thread, can't double post!
I'm having a crash when I approach a village that's being raided by a neutrals party! And the rash dump... is crashing XD

Also Idduno if I can win this siege battle....
kWgbu.jpg

A surrender option might be okay in this situation, though I don't know how that guy is even there, I allowed no survivors in the field battle.

Last edited:
hopefully by 1.7.3 the small lord/merc/minor faction parties ( im currently seeing numbers from 4-20/32 max in my second 1.7.2 8-10 year playthrough ) will get adressed and fixed yes? it wasnt like this in 1.7.0 i think? this started in 1.7.1 or 1.7.2 i think, anyway as it currently is , its downright gamebreaking.:cautious::poop:

Okaaay, decided to check out the greatest update 1.7.2 and guess what? I can't start the game. Can't pass the first loading screen. "Apllication faced a problem...".

And I even can't send a report :grin: Because the uploader doesn't start as well :grin:

@MArdA TaleWorlds any news about it?

I've verified Steam files and I don't use any mods.

Back
Top Bottom