Beta Patch Notes e1.7.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Meanwhile here i am in my playthrough lords literally pay me to join. and i only conquered Vlandia so far.
Perhaps some of my mods like Diplomacy destroyed the run...
I have all Vlandia cities all lords say me the same thing > "Nor your money or our relationship is too deep to join your kingdom!" something like that

Perhaps some of my mods like Diplomacy destroyed the run...
I have all Vlandia cities all lords say me the same thing > "Nor your money or our relationship is too deep to join your kingdom!" something like that
I have not used mods yet (only banner paste) so i don't know if that is the problem or not.

I have not used mods yet (only banner paste) so i don't know if that is the problem or not.
The mod was the problem
That´s why you shouldn´t report "bugs" like this when playing with mods. No offence.
Nah, I understand. Anyways I've reported several bugs here and in Warband 1.7> with the devs and no one change those, so I've tried to report this asap but in this case it was the mod.

When do we get the next update? Will it be a content update full of goodies, depth and intrigue? Or hot fix of bugs never seen before?

When do we get the next update? Will it be a content update full of goodies, depth and intrigue? Or hot fix of bugs never seen before?
This is what they have planned in future updates:

This is what they have planned in future updates:
Gracias. Some good some boring

Yes. In Warband, Bandit ambush attacks would happen if you entered a town or village at night.

Also, very rarely you could actually get surprise attacked by an ACTUAL Assassin in taverns, who was a highly skilled fighter. It only happened if you made a lord with a sadistic personality hate you though.
What is this for real? I never saw that and I played a ton of warband, guess it happens because I'm too much of a ***** to get low relations with lords. I feel like reinstalling now D:

What is this for real? I never saw that and I played a ton of warband, guess it happens because I'm too much of a ***** to get low relations with lords. I feel like reinstalling now D:
Don't bother. It's just the belligerent drunk without "whatcha looking at" part.

Are we unable to marry after talking to all of the nobles in the main quest? I had agreement from a lady to marry and then I spoke to the last noble and now I don't seem to be able to talk to anyone about marriage.

Are we unable to marry after talking to all of the nobles in the main quest? I had agreement from a lady to marry and then I spoke to the last noble and now I don't seem to be able to talk to anyone about marriage.
The game is so realistic it factors in the cringe gage of a bull**** magic banner making it act as a chastity belt to drive off eligible bachelorettes.

On a serious note, why on earth would you be playing the "story mode" anyway?

Back
Top Bottom