Beta Patch Notes e1.7.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Ive been playing for a long time now, it's a lot better since the beginning but still gets boring in mid game for me. Mid game seems endless. Anyway, what is the benefit or point to putting prisoners, not nobles, in castles and towns? Just influence?

I do play with Diplomacy mod and distinguished service mod, i like those. They should be part of the vanilla game.

Ive been playing for a long time now, it's a lot better since the beginning but still gets boring in mid game for me. Mid game seems endless. Anyway, what is the benefit or point to putting prisoners, not nobles, in castles and towns? Just influence?

I do play with Diplomacy mod and distinguished service mod, i like those. They should be part of the vanilla game.
I think the funner ways to play are to not become a vassal and prolong being a merc or independent. Once you are a vassal it accelerates and becomes both too easy and too restrictive. Starting a faction is fun but it too begins a sink or swim gameplay where you either bulldoze the map or you have constant annoyances and this causes the game to end prematurely as if you don't go super hard on the AI they will do it to you.

Aesos says there's a bug where he somehow ended up a prisoner in his family castle and his new pregnant wife murdered him while trying to bust him out.
Must be a bug, no way anyone would get married on day 2 of the game, take the gear nad the seed and use the merc system to get them stuck in a prison by besiging the castle, surrendering and then ending contract, and kill him with the abnormally high prison break death rate....
NwzDu.jpg

I sure hope the same doesn't happen to his sister after I get ahold of her armor too!
LB1CQ.jpg

Her skills aren't so good but that dowry this early is a boon.

The good thing is I got all excited, as usual stopped the 1.7.0 update half way through the download to get the the 1.7.1 update... then while it downloaded I came here to read... then after reading this had to stop the 1.7.1 update... to update to 1.7.0 again...

Never let me near an Ikea table...

shutterstock_165132710.jpg

I love what you have done with the battle planning before a battle but the only con I say is that all the infantry troops are mixed so I think you need to make it so you can individually specify what troops goes with who.
Example: I have Sturgian spearmen, pikeman and line breakers but I can't split them up into those specific unit if I wanted to even if i press the little symbols for Armour or polearms etc. it just mixes them and I don't want that personally

Last edited:
I played 1.7.0 Russain version. After fix 1.7.1 some missions to bring marauders as labour force works incorrect:
It is impossible to select POW's (absent of them). Some missions works correct.

I played 1.7.0 Russain version. After fix 1.7.1 some missions to bring marauders as labour force works incorrect:
It is impossible to select POW's (absent of them). Some missions works correct.
It only accepts looters and bandits and I think mounted pillages and poachers (not sure), but if it's not taking them then it's a bug. It's not suppose to take any normal troops.

Last edited:
I remember the game is planned for full release in H1 2022? Should we expect some roadmap before that?
Best TW can do is:

And their last blog post from August.

Best TW can do is:

And their last blog post from August.
Well, technically, not all of those features have been implemented yet... But then again, they could just transfer them to the "Part IV" list. I also see them saying that this blog entry is kinda their next statement regarding plans. But the main game-changing features (that'll be BTS and OBS) have already been implemented, so it would be cool to know what's next.

Yet, the community managers and devs mentioned more than once that they will not announce anything as they did to Battle Terratin System, because they are afraid that they won't be able to release the feature in time and the community will start asking questions.

So, I guess, we are to expect a "hush-hush" for a few weeks more.

Well, technically, not all of those features have been implemented yet... But then again, they could just transfer them to the "Part IV" list. I also see them saying that this blog entry is kinda their next statement regarding plans. But the main game-changing features (that'll be BTS and OBS) have already been implemented, so it would be cool to know what's next.

Yet, the community managers and devs mentioned more than once that they will not announce anything as they did to Battle Terratin System, because they are afraid that they won't be able to release the feature in time and the community will start asking questions.

So, I guess, we are to expect a "hush-hush" for a few weeks more.
Think we're all used to the 'hush hush' behaviour already lol

From the Future Plans post, this is what we know they are working on for SP before release:
* Banner Bearers
* Party Templates
* Cutscenes
* Sally Out Missions (sorties)
* Claimant Quests
* Voiceovers for greetings and main quest

And these are the missing Warband features and advertised Bannerlord features which we still need a statement from TW about:
* Lord's Hall serving as a location to easily contact people
* Feasts
* Minor Faction Bases
* Deserter + Manhunter neutral parties
* Spending money to get training in a skill
* Bandit Traps (surprise attacks in town)
* Noble Duels
* Escape fight after failing to sneak into a town
* Player-owned Criminal Enterprises in Alleys

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom