Beta Patch Notes e1.7.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Stretching textures on some character animations are considered acceptable afaik.
Yes, all games have it to some degree, but having characters twisting like rubber isn't normal or professional, at least for me.
The fact is people here highlighted most of these issues since release and TW failed and/or refused to fix them.
At the end of the day I don't really care, iT's JuSt A gAmE, our lifetime is limited and spending it on this forum wishing I could see some much needed improvements for a piece of entertainment is foolish.
I doubt I will play this game any time soon, maybe ever, not because I don't like it but it's a time and social investment I'm not willing to take.
I will still look at the progress that's made but that will be about it.
This is a good game with great potential.
I wish success to all of you.

At this point if you gave the game files to the modders they would be at version 1.8.0 already with steam workshop integrated. MP would be alive and strong and we would have custom servers. BTW where the **** are the custom servers? Where is anything related to MP? That portion of the game is dead. Player aren't even hyped about the core gameplay anymore, they are more hyped about the mods that are being developed because that's what's keeping this game afloat. Playing without mods is subject to summary torture at this point.

Bannerlord now if modders would have taken over 1 month after EA release:

1qldc7.jpg

I must confess that I also never really played PoP. Most of my time went into ACOK and Floris.

I have played probably 20+ different mods, including the two you mentioned and, in my opinion, PoP is the best. It is extremely challenging and has recent updates.

EDIT: In fact, you need to stop what you are doing and install it right now. It will take your mind off Bannerlord.

EDIT: In fact, you need to stop what you are doing and install it right now. It will take your mind off Bannerlord.
I´ve always only heard good things about it but just never really went into it. Sadly I just can´t play Warband anymore, the graphics are killing it for me after I´ve seen Bannerlord graphics.

Will give a PoP for Bannerlord a try. Can´t wait for those great mods to get out.

I´ve always only heard good things about it but just never really went into it. Sadly I just can´t play Warband anymore, the graphics are killing it for me after I´ve seen Bannerlord graphics.

Will give a PoP for Bannerlord a try. Can´t wait for those great mods to get out.

I think the story and the features are sufficiently compelling that you won't be bothered by the graphics. There are lots of QoL improvements too.

I think its time for an "open letter" thread about the state of TW and its impact on progression for modders and for players
Modders were promised some goodies in the next patch and get to flirt with TW devs on discord, they won't complain. It's the ordinary poor player-forumite that suffers from neglect and forlorn hope.

@Dejan or @Callum we getting anything this week? Usually thursdays indicate a patch but again how would we know when anything is going to be updated. We are approaching over 3 months since the last update to this game and Q2 is approaching fast.

Back
Top Bottom