Beta Patch Notes e1.7.1

Users who are viewing this thread

New patch in half an hour
q0e7ml3isy401.jpg

@Dejan can we an update on what's going, something a little more informative than just its delayed or coming soon. Its been over 2 weeks since a hotfix and almost 2 months since a patch with any substance,

please do not update the next 4 weeks
take your time to deliver a meaningful bug free patch at the end of Feb/early march
CK3, TW:WH3 comes out soon and i cannot decide what game to start if i have that many options

@Dejan can we an update on what's going, something a little more informative than just its delayed or coming soon. Its been over 2 weeks since a hotfix and almost 2 months since a patch with any substance,
It´s thursday, chances are high that we´ll be informed today that there will be no patch this week. :iamamoron:

take your time to deliver a meaningful bug free patch at the end of Feb/early march
They already took 2 months?!

And if they don´t delay the game again we are only 4 months away from the release.

Last edited:
Let's hope that the extra time without content went into a nice large content patch.
I want atleast 20 new maps, banners, 10 new items and a better Oob-system :grin:

I posted about this earlier but didn't get much of a response. Anyone else seeing lots of crashes when interacting with the Smithing UI? Specifically, I now get a crash any time I try to select 1-h free build but also randomly doing other things. I am running mods but the only thing Smithing-related allows me to shift-click the "wait for some time" button to stop waiting when stamina is full.

Couple of strange things: The crash often modifies the display resolution and also seems to affect the save file: For example, if I save before doing some Smithing and there are 6 orders, receive a crash and reload, there will be 0 orders.

Hotfix 03/02/22

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred while attempting to loot during the "Disrupt Supply Lines" quest if another party had joined to help the raider party. (Also in e1.7.0 hotfix)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when the dragon banner was offered to a kingdom leader that was in the same army as the player. (Also in e1.7.0 hotfix)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when joining a siege against a rebelling settlement during the preparation phase. (Also in e1.7.0 hotfix)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when a mounted agent was dismounted by an enemy attack. (Also in e1.7.0 hotfix)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when executing a lord during an ongoing battle. (Also in e1.7.0 hotfix)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred just before entering a fight in a common area. (Also in e1.7.0 hotfix)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when playing a board game with non-companion clan members (siblings, spouse, children, etc.) (Also in e1.7.0 hotfix)

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that made heroes disappear when sent on an issue which was then cancelled.
    Fixed an issue where players can't use certain actions in kingdom and clan screens while in an encounter. (Also in e1.7.0 hotfix)
  • Fixed a bug that prevented certain actions from being used in the Kingdom and Clan screens while in an encounter. (Also in e1.7.0 hotfix)
  • Fixed a bug that toggled castle rebellious state making them unable to recruit and spawn new recruitable troops in bounded villages.
  • Fixed the bug that made the main party disappear after the main hero was defeated but released right after the battle.

Multiplayer​

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that caused clan match results not to be tracked. (Also in e1.7.0 hotfix)

Changes
  • Added a Death counter to the scoreboard. (Also in e1.7.0 hotfix)

Hotfix 03/02/22

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred while attempting to loot during the "Disrupt Supply Lines" quest if another party had joined to help the raider party. (Also in e1.7.0 hotfix)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when the dragon banner was offered to a kingdom leader that was in the same army as the player. (Also in e1.7.0 hotfix)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when joining a siege against a rebelling settlement during the preparation phase. (Also in e1.7.0 hotfix)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when a mounted agent was dismounted by an enemy attack. (Also in e1.7.0 hotfix)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when executing a lord during an ongoing battle. (Also in e1.7.0 hotfix)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred just before entering a fight in a common area. (Also in e1.7.0 hotfix)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when playing a board game with non-companion clan members (siblings, spouse, children, etc.) (Also in e1.7.0 hotfix)

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that made heroes disappear when sent on an issue which was then cancelled.
    Fixed an issue where players can't use certain actions in kingdom and clan screens while in an encounter. (Also in e1.7.0 hotfix)
  • Fixed a bug that prevented certain actions from being used in the Kingdom and Clan screens while in an encounter. (Also in e1.7.0 hotfix)
  • Fixed a bug that toggled castle rebellious state making them unable to recruit and spawn new recruitable troops in bounded villages.
  • Fixed the bug that made the main party disappear after the main hero was defeated but released right after the battle.

Multiplayer​

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that caused clan match results not to be tracked. (Also in e1.7.0 hotfix)

Changes
Added a Death counter to the scoreboard. (Also in e1.7.0 hotfix)

Anything about a new patch coming up? Its been close to two months since anything substantial....

Back
Top Bottom