Beta Patch Notes e1.7.0

Users who are viewing this thread

I took the new first charisma perk that gives 5 influence when winning a tournament, it seems it doesn't work.
You need to be able to receive influence normally, like a vassal, ruler or in a mercenary contract. If you're not solo, then this is a bug, but when solo you can't get influence.....except maybe if there other bugs that give you some sometimes ?

• Improvements to the battle-to-battle persistence of "Order of Battle" configurations.
  • Added automatic disabling to the formation troop type filters extension in the "Order of Battle" screen.
Yay!:party:

Hotfix 21/12/21

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when ranged troops ran out-of-ammo. (Also in 1.6.5 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a number of crashes that could occur when loading "Order of Battle" configurations.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when clicking on caravans and other non-troop entities while in the "Order of Battle" stage.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when collecting revenue from villages in the "Revenue Farming" quest.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to talk to an army leader while waiting in a village.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when loading a save file with the "Disrupt Supply Lines" quest active.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when the "Notable wants his/her daughter found" quest timed out while the player was a prisoner.

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that caused settlement nameplate quest markers to remain after a quest was completed.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the commander of a formation to be transferred to another formation in the "Order of Battle" screen.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented locked formation weight sliders from resetting when changing the troop type of a formation.
  • Fixed a bug that caused troops to be sent to an unrelated formation when there were available formations with locked weights.
  • Fixed a bug that gave the player a "Missing Formations" warning in the "Order of Battle" screen when helping other parties.
  • Fixed a problem related to Radagos' execution.

Changes
  • Improvements to the battle-to-battle persistence of "Order of Battle" configurations.
  • Added automatic disabling to the formation troop type filters extension in the "Order of Battle" screen.

Multiplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when selecting "Beta X Wins" badges. (Also in 1.6.5 hotfix.)
Could you at least let us downgrade from patches, or opt-in or something.

I spent 1 hour fixing the mods I need today to play, and a few hours later, a patch comes in that breaks everything >_>

Imagine Roman imperial swine under my Battanian boots.
He's spouting some Latin incantation while I unsheath my sword.
I say to him, "Battanian, MF, do you speak it?"

All us barbarians get together to have a good laugh at the Imperial on a stick.
We cant understand each other but we've found a common bond that creates happiness.
AH AH :smile:

That's my kind of style :wink:

6 Years ,minimum 50 nights in the city where my wife is Governor
both my wive and me have this new 30 % child perk
and no 3rd child yet
wive is 32 now

working as intended ?

Hmm my latest character is 25 and I've got a 4th child on the way, and that's just me with the perk.

Believe the older you get the harder it is to have children. Also each child you have reduces the chance as well. Pretty sure my 40 something sandbox character isn't going to have any heirs heh..
60447306.jpg

Think this is by design since having too many children creates Noble balance issues, ideally want Noble count to stay about same as at game start. Use to be pretty bad with some couples having like a dozen+ children. Generally wealthy people aren't that prolific, unless you're Genghis Khan (and most of them didn't really count anyways).

I found my favorite terrain system map so far! This is the area near epicracia with the bridges! This is my kind of map!!

There's bridges and you can't go over the water. It's perfect for getting rid of pesky armies.
Really great map!

Layout is good, but water looks kind of bad. Bannerlord can be pretty with the right lighting, but other times it's clear to see how it's also the sequel to Warband.

Has anyone run into a bug where one of their companions effectively gets stuck in quest limbo with Lord Need Horses quest? Not only did my companion have a 0% chance of failure, lost 10 horseman at a low level along with the companion as a result. For some reason the quest failed, my best guess is it had something to do with war declaration - even though we're part of same faction.

I love the concept of pre-battle formations - not liking the implementation. I need to be able to assign faction troops to certain formations, my companions where I want them, bodyguard troops aren't easy, etc.

So I've herd of this bug in recent versions, where clan parties get other lord in thier party somehow, so I wasn't surprised when it happened, however what I didn''t realize is that he will actually deploy in battle too XD Then I saw his KO in battle!
yoR9n.jpg

Too bad I can't assign him a role in the clan party! Herobert.....
gBJB5.jpg

they're BEST FREINDS now....
Yep, some of the new maps are reall nice, not the stupid plain field, but a complicated terrain, with choke points and different heights, etc.
I was really hoping in the winter weather the river would freeze and let you move over it! Was not able to though.
yW2f9.jpg

Last edited:
So I've herd of this bug in recent versions, where clan parties get other lord in thier party somehow, so I wasn't surprised when it happened, however what I didn''t realize is that he will actually deploy in battle too XD Then I saw his KO in battle!
yoR9n.jpg

Too bad I can't assign him a role in the clan party! Herobert.....
gBJB5.jpg

they're BEST FREINDS now....

I was really hoping in the winter weather the river would freeze and let you move over it! Was not able to though.
yW2f9.jpg
Makes me think it'd be interesting if ai lords could recruit wanderers now

Imagine Roman imperial swine under my Battanian boots.
He's spouting some Latin incantation while I unsheath my sword.
I say to him, "Battanian, MF, do you speak it?"

All us barbarians get together to have a good laugh at the Imperial on a stick.
We cant understand each other but we've found a common bond that creates happiness.
+1

Back
Top Bottom