Beta Patch Notes e1.6.5

Users who are viewing this thread

yeah I turn 50 today, no prolly a mid life crises
giphy.gif

Someone once said... The key is to stay young until you die of old age ?:wink:

This radio silecnce again. Just when i thought it was going to be alright...

The community hardly gets any info. Why are you so afraid of telling anything? I remember mexxico sharing many plans, intentions in his scope of work. Right now we barely have any info on the upcoming updates, because you are afraid that you won't manage to add something you plan to add.

Come on, that's not how you "involve the community" into the development. If you won't manage to add something you planned to into the patch - so be it, at least we know what is expected in the near future. With the info vacuum we have now, all we have to do is to make the "4k sheep texture" jokes and get frustrated with the abscense of any info.

Come on, that's not how you "involve the community" into the development.
Target release date is April 2022. If TW plan to make that, they have under 4 months to lock down and test promised features, correct current problems, refine optimisation and balance the game. Given the outstanding commitments promised (in roadmaps and future plans) do you seriously believe they have the spare capacity to take on further community requests? Especially as they have no option to ignore bug/crash reports from new and recent patches.

Last edited:
Target release date is April 2022
They will postpone it if needed (and I am sure they will have to delay the release again).

Given the outstanding commitments promised (in roadmaps and future plans) do you seriously believe they have the spare capacity to take on further community requests?
That's a nice excuse. They didn't have time to take requests back then, and they don't have it now. And all the outstanding promises are two major functions - battle terrain and the order of battle, which are... you know, for battle. Nothing about the peace time - workshops levels, feasts, for example?

Target release date is April 2022. If TW plan to make that, they have under 4 months to lock down and test promised features, correct current problems, refine optimisation and balance the game. Given the outstanding commitments promised (in roadmaps and future plans) do you seriously believe they have the spare capacity to take on further community requests? Especially as they have no option to ignore bug/crash reports from new and recent patches.
Time is just an excuse. If time was important, they would have released already and not introduced luxury features that cause deadlines to slip by a year.
April 2022 is just another deadline to postpone, the third one if we only count early access.
My point is that they could do much more in implementing top player suggestions, but they simply don't want to. It's by choice.
Guys, I haven't received good news about the game update for a long time, maybe you will please me today? And release 1.6.6?
You'll have to please yourself until Thursday, when TW representatives might lend you a hand.

Time is just an excuse. If time was important, they would have released already and not introduced luxury features that cause deadlines to slip by a year.
April 2022 is just another deadline to postpone, the third one if we only count early access.
My point is that they could do much more in implementing top player suggestions, but they simply don't want to. It's by choice.

You'll have to please yourself until Thursday, when TW representatives might lend you a hand.
Time is important. Even Armagan has to call it a day at some point. A point at which BL's limited features can be easily ported to console versions. As you have pointed out on numerous occasions, TW are recruiting for an unannounced project. Everything moves on eventually.

However, TW are still actively recruiting for Bannerlord positions (including animation interns) so I expect there will be DLCs.

Consoles and DLCs are TW's next forex paydays to offset the deterioration of Turkey's economy.

Last edited:
Collect all cool suggestions from the forums and make a DLC out of it. Sounds like a solid plan.
Most suggestions just recycle features from old Warband/WFaS mods. Hopefully, DLCs will include new animated skins (elephants, dog companions, dragons, giant spiders etc.), naval travel/warfare (hopefully better than Viking Conquest) with new eras and campaign maps.
I'd buy a ridable giant spider that could be added as a mod to Bannerlord or any full conversion mod.

Most suggestions just recycle features from old Warband/WFaS mods
Well, I didn't make many suggestions, but at least one of them hasn't been presented in either Warband vanilla or any official add-on. Yet, I doubt that they will implement any of these.

Back
Top Bottom