Beta Patch Notes e1.6.5

Users who are viewing this thread

Unstitleds-1.jpg
Untitled-1s.jpg
Untitledwwdwdd-1.jpg
Untitleddwa-2.jpg

I'm unsure if the one with the chestplate was added too or not

Battanian again and again and again ??!
no one is hating a new addition of armors or clothes to the game at all , but it was for Battanian for a loooooong time ?!

If the game won't load for you and you have mods, one of the mods could cause the issue not loading the game even if not enabled. take the mod folder out of the bannerlord folder to see if that fixes it. I know someone that had the problem and a nexus mod was causing it. Hopefully this will help some.

Has anyone tried the new grand tournaments yet? Didn't have an opportunity to try the update yesterday, but curious what are the rewards for them?

Kicked OUT ! continually, cannot run the game - 1.6.5

I've verified the Files, I've deleted Config directory ... does not help

I'm now going back to 1.6.4, then reload to 1.6.5 .. hopefully that will work ???

Use to get kicked out occasionally in the past but 2nd run would always work .... not now ..
+1 can not launch the launcher(b1.6.5) at all
They are aware of the problem and said they will patch it today, in the meanwhile, you can launch the game from bannerlord.exe and bypass the launcher.

I seen cultural horses (the ones lords use)so far which I haven't seen as a prize for probably over year until now.
That's good, brings back the wish to participate in tournaments from time to time. It was stupid, when you, a high-leveled killing machine, see a ragged trousers as a reward.

An update almost every week?
While I like the improvements, I don't like the fact that I have to hunt down updates for all the mods I have installed in C:\... \Modules\
Would be nice to have one big update every 1 or 2 month instead of several little updates every 2 weeks.

Anyway, thank you for all the good work you do, Devs ❤?

An update almost every week?
While I like the improvements, I don't like the fact that I have to hunt down updates for all the mods I have installed in C:\... \Modules\
Would be nice to have one big update every 1 or 2 month instead of several little updates every 2 weeks.

Anyway, thank you for all the good work you do, Devs ❤?
You can right click the game in your steam library, go to properties, betas and select an older version of the game that works with your mods. If you want to wait for a larger amount of changes before switching from a version that works for you and your setup, you can do so. (It goes back to e1.1.1.)

Duh_TaleWorlds said:
You can right click the game in your steam library, go to properties, betas and select an older version of the game that works with your mods. If you want to wait for a larger amount of changes before switching from a version that works for you and your setup, you can do so. (It goes back to e1.1.1.)
-
Thank you for your suggestion! I forgot I could do that on Steam... I'm such a cluts ?
Thank you for responding, Dev ?

Ok, we've pushed a change to the beta branch to fix the launcher crash, if there were any non-official present in the Modules folder. We'll be making additional updates about this in the upcoming days.

If you're still experiencing issues, you can send me your launcher_log_NNNNN.txt file under "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs"

Last edited:
I like that you now can see how big the javelin stack is. Could you also add this for the throwing knives and throwing axes? Additionally could you also change some throwing knife blades and throwing axe heads to allow for a greater stack? Maybe four or even five, akin to the javelins?

Is there any plan to add any significant features to the game any time soon or are we just in an endless loop of making minor additions and breaking a bunch of stuff? Speaking of plan, wasn't there an announcement at the beginning of the year about sharing a detailed roadmap?

Yea, just increasing their attempts at couch lancing isn't really going to solve the problem. It just adds another problem of cav always adjusting to try and couch, but rarely actually gaining the needed distance.

I love the new way of proclaiming the kingdom. It really helps immersion! Looking forward to having it further expanded upon or having similar mechanisms be used for other implemented or yet-to-be-implemented content! A small but a good step for the RPG side of things

Back
Top Bottom