Beta Patch Notes e1.6.5

Users who are viewing this thread

My game, as of 1.6.4. was still plagued by a persistent crash on starting up a campaign, sandbox or loading one. curiously ONLY with the version of the game launched from the Launcher.
The BannerlordNative.exe did work, so I atleast could play Singleplayer all the time.Cleanly uninstalling and reinstalling etc. all didn't work.

I'm seriously getting my hopes up by reading crashfixes for when you launch the game, I hope you mean that, I'll try that out first thing once my game is updated to Beta 1.6.5.

PS: It still exists as of 1.6.5. Updated my Crash Report on the technical forum accordingly.

Last edited:
When they are going to make Vlandia armors? The last time I play they don't have much stuff.
My dream is have the possibility to have your own culture, like in Perismo (warband mod)

I have been watching these patch notes for several releases looking for updates to the stuff that makes M&B interesting. Very little of that core stuff is being delivered as far as I can tell.

Fixed a bug that caused the player to spawn as a spectator if they retreated and tried to enter the battle again in the fight with raiders during the tutorial.
Surprised you got this one!! I saw it once but forgot to report it!

• AI units no longer stop using siege machines when they receive damage.
This one was kinda funny.

Fixed a bug that allowed imprisoned NPCs to be able to marry each other.
Yeah no more cheating! Now we need the faction leader to stop recruiting mercs when in prison too!

Fixed a bug that caused nobles to give away their prisoners for free in barters.
Aaaaw I though it was because I was the ruler and more responsible then them.

• Increased the tendency of cavalry agents to couch lance.
  • Fixed a bug related to cavalry agents' aiming system that caused agents to aim at the wrong position.
  • Fixed a bug that was causing units in a shield wall formation to move their shields up and down constantly.
Thank you!

did we break the game ? always fixed something !
2 years and nothing artificial intelligence or playable content news...
we're tired of you constantly saying we broke it and fixed it. and you ?

(Sarcasm) great job on tourney winnings, beat 4 and 5 lords, get a horse worth 1,100 and a mace worth 900, woohooo
No cookies for anyone.....but me

I really would like to appreciate your efforts but I can't. This is just not enough. No battle terrain system, no significant ai improvement, no pre-battle deployment system... Instead, there is some some stuff that mostly no one cares.

I really would like to appreciate your efforts but I can't. This is just not enough. No battle terrain system, no significant ai improvement, no pre-battle deployment system... Instead, there is some some stuff that mostly no one cares.
From what the devs implied, 1.5.6, 1.5.7 will be shorter quicker patches and expect the major content in patches like 1.7 and 1.8. No confirmation but that is what I got from them

5k-1k is pretty huge drop and I had 130 trade also
Also not sure if mentioned but to the people who cant hit play and start the game, Hero said it was one Nexus mod causing the issue so removing mods from the Bannerlord folder for now might help

5k-1k is pretty huge drop and I had 130 trade also
Also not sure if mentioned but to the people who cant hit play and start the game, Hero said it was one Nexus mod causing the issue so removing mods from the Bannerlord folder for now might help
Perhaps there just aren't many things that are in between 1600-5k that will appear. There are probably more things worth over 5k. There should be more mid tier stuff added to balance it out maybe.

Increased the tendency of cavalry agents to couch lance.
Okay I don't know if this is gonna work, so far my cavalry when put on f6 in vicinity of the enemy Cav decide to turn completely around and ride the wrong way, I'm thinking they want to get distance so they can couch lance, but that's not gonna work because the enemy cav will always be too close. They need to just kill things, nothing else matters. If I bing them to enemy cav that's what need to kill ASSAP.

Kicked OUT ! continually, cannot run the game - 1.6.5

I've verified the Files, I've deleted Config directory ... does not help

I'm now going back to 1.6.4, then reload to 1.6.5 .. hopefully that will work ???

Use to get kicked out occasionally in the past but 2nd run would always work .... not now ..

Kicked OUT ! continually, cannot run the game - 1.6.5

I've verified the Files, I've deleted Config directory ... does not help

I'm now going back to 1.6.4, then reload to 1.6.5 .. hopefully that will work ???

Use to get kicked out occasionally in the past but 2nd run would always work .... not now ..
+1 can not launch the launcher(b1.6.5) at all

I am geniunely curious, why do you keep adding Battanian equipment as other cultures such as Vlandia, Aserai and Khuzait lack those even more? Especially shoulder armor pieces are very few, why dont you focus on making some of those instead of adding brand new Battanian set with every update?
As much as I love Battania I agree. The other factions deserve this much love in the armor and weapons department too

Back
Top Bottom