Beta Patch Notes e1.6.4

Users who are viewing this thread

Along with that, they should make that consumables, which are locked in inventory should not be consumed by the army. It brakes "The art of trade" quest, when you are asked to sell the grain or grapes, and your troops simply eat the goods by the time you reach the place where you wanna sell them.
I agree, it is also good when you are trying to sell a certain amount of goods before allowing them to eat the rest because the price is not high enough anymore.
For that quest, i just pay them for the goods, does actually finding a buyer yield more relationship or something?

I agree, it is also good when you are trying to sell a certain amount of goods before allowing them to eat the rest because the price is not high enough anymore.
For that quest, i just pay them for the goods, does actually finding a buyer yield more relationship or something?
No, it only allows you to possibly makes a little profit + increase your trade skill.
Like you, I just pay for the insta relationship boost.

Isn't the price you get for the goods via the quest mostly too expensive to really make a profit?
Yes it is, except if you accept the goods and sell them in another town...
Only interesting if you are in trading mode, moving from towns to towns.
But if you are at war etc., then it is an insta relation boost by just paying full price.

Hotfix 14/10/21

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to access the inventory while being held captive. (Also in e1.6.3 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when loading a save file. (Also in e1.6.3 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when an agent successfully blocked multiple attacks on the same frame. (Also in e1.6.3 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when a quest giver died. (Also in e1.6.3 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when the "Destroy Raiders" quest timed out. (Also in e1.6.3 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when entering a smithy that contained Crafting Orders for modded items that had later been removed. (Also in e1.6.3 hotfix.)

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that caused rebelling garrison or militia party leaders to be members of the faction they are rebelling against. (Also in e1.6.3 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a bug that caused fief ownership to remain with an eliminated clan if that clan was the leader of a faction. (Also in e1.6.3 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a bug that prevented item donation perks from giving experience. (Also in e1.6.3 hotfix.)
  • Fixed an issue related to gamepad input. (Also in e1.6.3 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a bug that caused the faction data for mercenary clans to be incorrect. (Also in e1.6.3 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a bug that caused marriage barters to be broken.
  • Fixed a bug that was causing defender archers to mistakenly switch into melee mode in sieges
  • Fixed an issue that caused objects on the character creation and education screens to be missing.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the wrong child models to be rendered.
  • Fixed an issue that caused visual glitches on the character creation screen.

Hotfix 14/10/21

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to access the inventory while being held captive. (Also in e1.6.3 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when loading a save file. (Also in e1.6.3 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when an agent successfully blocked multiple attacks on the same frame. (Also in e1.6.3 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when a quest giver died. (Also in e1.6.3 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when the "Destroy Raiders" quest timed out. (Also in e1.6.3 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when entering a smithy that contained Crafting Orders for modded items that had later been removed. (Also in e1.6.3 hotfix.)

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that caused rebelling garrison or militia party leaders to be members of the faction they are rebelling against. (Also in e1.6.3 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a bug that caused fief ownership to remain with an eliminated clan if that clan was the leader of a faction. (Also in e1.6.3 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a bug that prevented item donation perks from giving experience. (Also in e1.6.3 hotfix.)
  • Fixed an issue related to gamepad input. (Also in e1.6.3 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a bug that caused the faction data for mercenary clans to be incorrect. (Also in e1.6.3 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a bug that caused marriage barters to be broken.
  • Fixed a bug that was causing defender archers to mistakenly switch into melee mode in sieges
  • Fixed an issue that caused objects on the character creation and education screens to be missing.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the wrong child models to be rendered.
  • Fixed an issue that caused visual glitches on the character creation screen.
Thanks - I assume this means the monster babies are gone. They were freeking me out

I spent almost 100 hours in the game ... very good, there are some problems, such as flickering textures, flaws in quests. But what surprised me, most was the high mortality rate among companions and lords. In half an hour, I lost several in the battle, and three lords from a neighboring clan died. (Sorry for my english). I know that mortality can be turned off in the options, but then it will roll back, I will not get new experience in the game. In my opinion, you need to slightly reduce the chance of death of companions and lords.

I`m suddenly also having serious problems with poor lords. Even in peace time nobody in my kingdom has more than 40% troop capacity. One lord even had just 7 guys in her party. Disgusting and incredibly annoying. Rhagaea must be the poorest person in the history of Calradia.

If somebody wants a quick solution: Increase CalculateDailyTax in DefaultSettlementTaxModel and prosperity growth rate in DefaultSettlementProsperityModel.
Can you please tell you in more detail how to quickly solve the problem of poor lords? Thank you in advance!

Are you able to send a dump? Does that window show up for you?
I'm not. it crashes immediately. The only thing I can see is a message "The application faced a problem. We need top collect the necessary files to fix this problem. Would you like to upload these files now?" - I answer yes but then nothing happens.
It was ok before this patch. I am not playing with any mods

Can you please tell you in more detail how to quickly solve the problem of poor lords? Thank you in advance!
1. Download DnSpy
2. Open Taleworlds.CampaignSystem.dll
Step1.jpg

View > AssemblyExplorer (so the code on the right side opens)
Step2.jpg

Scroll down to Taleworlds.CampaignSystem.SandBox.GameComponents > DefaultSettlementTaxModel

Change the tax in CalculateDailyTax, for example to 0,5 - this would mean 5,000 denars instead of 3,500 in a town with 10k prosperity. You can also change GetTownTaxRatio and GetVillageTaxRatio, I think that`s the taxes that you get by villager parties and caravans.

In DefaultSettlementProsperityModel you can change the growth rate of hearths and settlement prosperity and up to which value it grows at which rate.

1. Download DnSpy
2. Open Taleworlds.CampaignSystem.dll
Step1.jpg

View > AssemblyExplorer (so the code on the right side opens)
Step2.jpg

Scroll down to Taleworlds.CampaignSystem.SandBox.GameComponents > DefaultSettlementTaxModel

Change the tax in CalculateDailyTax, for example to 0,5 - this would mean 5,000 denars instead of 3,500 in a town with 10k prosperity. You can also change GetTownTaxRatio and GetVillageTaxRatio, I think that`s the taxes that you get by villager parties and caravans.

In DefaultSettlementProsperityModel you can change the growth rate of hearths and settlement prosperity and up to which value it grows at which rate.

Thank you very much! Very grateful!

Goblin babies have gone :sad:

On load, I noticed a bunch of noble deaths... I going to assume they were rebels whom had overstayed their welcome on this patch.

The game is now crashing for me as soon as I try and load it. I do not even get to see the initial loading screen
Have you tried verifying the game files? Backing up and deleting the configs folder and the programdata folders of the games can also help. IF these don't work you can try a clean install. Might be corrupted download.

Back
Top Bottom