Beta Patch Notes e1.6.4

Users who are viewing this thread

The siege archers still won't come and get you when you get into the gates! I don't know what line of update made me think they might now, but they don't.
That 1 militia spearman beat me up though.

Troops still get confused by the ladders and the old push them with horse trick isn't working. Yes we won anyway but it's still dum.

Despite some of the reported issues, the game is running perfectly now for me. Fast loading times, no lag between menus and almost no lag in cities and large battles.

Continue playing on 1.6.4 and just had another problem.
The list of problems now are as follows:
1. Monster babies
2. Marriage mechanics broken (not that the normal mechanics were any good - Warband's was so much better)
3. Finally, out of the blue, whenever I attack anyone: object reference not set to an instance of an object
Item 3 of my list of what is not working was resolved. so. basically, issues for me remain the kids and the marriage mechanics

There are some tournament weapons available in the towns, e.g. the Sturgian Sparring Blade.

In general the items should be checked from time to time so that the changes in the patches are coherent and meaningful. There is a medium level Aserai armor available for civilian use (gambeson with leather stripes or something like it, used by the tier 4 infantry).

The siege archers still won't come and get you when you get into the gates! I don't know what line of update made me think they might now, but they don't.
That 1 militia spearman beat me up though.
Maybe this... though it doesn't seem to apply in the situation shown in your video.
  • A system that approximates local superiority has now been implemented.
    • This helps AI agents to distinguish a nearby lone enemy that they can kill from a group of enemies. They can then choose to fight or move towards their assigned tactical position in hopes of better odds.
    • A minor random element was also introduced that slightly influences decision scores.

Troops still get confused by the ladders and the old push them with horse trick isn't working. Yes we won anyway but it's still dum.

Sad :xf-cry:

Are we supposed to get a siege icon on the right of the map screen when a vassal fief get's sieged? Or is it only for when you own it? Because I can see the siege on the map, and see it in the kingdom events, but it showed no siege icon/alert

I`m suddenly also having serious problems with poor lords. Even in peace time nobody in my kingdom has more than 40% troop capacity. One lord even had just 7 guys in her party. Disgusting and incredibly annoying. Rhagaea must be the poorest person in the history of Calradia.

If somebody wants a quick solution: Increase CalculateDailyTax in DefaultSettlementTaxModel and prosperity growth rate in DefaultSettlementProsperityModel.

Beoynd the broken mechanics the developpers should also re-fix the economy. Things like (re)making wine and oil as food items are no brainers and should be done asap
I strongly agree, we had limited food sources to begin with and now the list is smaller... It also heavily impact workshop choices especially in the early game when they are actually relevant and are the main source of passive income.

I strongly agree, we had limited food sources to begin with and now the list is smaller... It also heavily impact workshop choices especially in the early game when they are actually relevant and are the main source of passive income.
Along with that, they should make that consumables, which are locked in inventory should not be consumed by the army. It brakes "The art of trade" quest, when you are asked to sell the grain or grapes, and your troops simply eat the goods by the time you reach the place where you wanna sell them.

Back
Top Bottom