Beta Patch Notes e1.6.4

Users who are viewing this thread

Where is death rate located in the files?
TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.dll > TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.SandBox.GameComponents.Map > DefaultPartyHealingModel > GetSurvivalChance (Formula is (1/50) x 100 = 2%)

Chance for death in childbirth and stillborn are found in:
TaleWorlds.CampaingSystem.dll > TaleWordls.CampaignSystem.SandBox.GameComponents > DefaultPregnancyModel

Got knocked out in battle, retreated, used console command campaign.heal_main_party and opened a menu then left to change the send troops to attack and now all battles are spectator mode with no unique characters in my party existing in battle only in the world map and menus.

TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.dll > TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.SandBox.GameComponents.Map > DefaultPartyHealingModel > GetSurvivalChance (Formula is (1/50) x 100 = 2%)

Chance for death in childbirth and stillborn are found in:
TaleWorlds.CampaingSystem.dll > TaleWordls.CampaignSystem.SandBox.GameComponents > DefaultPregnancyModel

Thanks

Got knocked out in battle, retreated, used console command campaign.heal_main_party and opened a menu then left to change the send troops to attack and now all battles are spectator mode with no unique characters in my party existing in battle only in the world map and menus.
I had similar thing happen without out console cheat during the the tutorial, I got knocked out and troops ran away ending battle, but you can't be captured during tutorial, then I sent troops, but instead of a normal auto calc screen it showed a live battle under AI control. Everything has been normal since then. Maybe it has to do with the way the game cheat heals you after you are KO'd during the tutorial and the console to heal heal? Only thing I see in common.

I've got a monster too! This little goblin stole my brother's wive's fertility!
MUQZd.jpg

After taking a marriage and wasting time trying to make a pregnancy I realized she already had child! SO her fertility is wasted on this thing!
We need fertility doctor NPC!

I was lucky enough to have twins...

AcrNEMD.png

Last edited:
Lots of parties starving and marriage seems to be broken =<

You can get married by talking to a clan leader. It is pricey AF tho...

But looking at how the children turn out, it might be better to not marry...

Looks like 1.6.4 is a bit of a dud unfortunately. NVM.

You can get married by talking to a clan leader. It is pricey AF tho...

But looking at how the children turn out, it might be better to not marry...

Looks like 1.6.4 is a bit of a dud unfortunately. NVM.
I want those alien babies so bad but im too poor atm.... I want an army of them

imagine a mod where you can have the 1 day old alien babies be in your army with 200 athletics and a dagger.....
now imagine having 999 babies like that. Who would wage war on you? Nobody....

Edit: PLEASE DO NOT FIX THE ALIEN BABIES UNTIL I HAVE A CHANCE OF RAISING ONE. The marriage bug needs to be fixed tho

Last edited:
The alien babies are just what happens when every slider is set to 0. You can even make your own character look like that by sliding everything to the far left.

So feel free to lead your own alien goblin army.

The alien babies are just what happens when every slider is set to 0. You can even make your own character look like that by sliding everything to the far left.

So feel free to lead your own alien goblin army.
I figured it was something like that but how would I be able to have children identical to myself?

Dear developers, please fix the problem with the welfare of the NPC clans, after 2 years everyone is getting poorer and has small armies. 1.6.4 and 1.6.3

Continue playing on 1.6.4 and just had another problem.
The list of problems now are as follows:
1. Monster babies
2. Marriage mechanics broken (not that the normal mechanics were any good - Warband's was so much better)
3. Finally, out of the blue, whenever I attack anyone: object reference not set to an instance of an object

Back
Top Bottom