Beta Patch Notes e1.6.4

Users who are viewing this thread

UVON9CM.jpg
This is pretty disturbing haha

Jesus, the Ai vs Ai noble death rate is absolutely ridiculous. Its too high. What makes this worse is the fact that some clan start out with like 3 or 4 nobles in it, also, the fact that young nobles can also die is the icing on the cake, absolutely nuts. one valandian clan in my campaign has two people left in it, one just died (26 yr old) the other one is an old fart about to die.

- Lower the death rate.
- Put 18 year olds/ put more nobles in clans when you start a campaign.
- Prioritise marriage for clans who are about to go extinct.
I changed the death rate to 0,5% and counted 5 death in battle after a bit more than 100 days. That would be relatively well balanced if there wasn`t a total generation missing in game (+- 10 year olds at the start of the game).

I'm also having the issue with all children looking like monsters in 1.6.4, from the day they are born (don't know if it changes with time).

Please don't. We've been asking them to document changes like this in the patch notes for some time.
you realize in a game where changing a helmet from 15 armor to 50 barely makes a difference, shifting 3 points of armor value is not even going to be noticeable when you run 1000s of tests right? there are so many variables at work in damage calculations that 3 points of armor balance is like the afterthought of someone's afternoon fart right?
"hmm what should we put there to make it seem like we 'worked harder'? that's right, some number balances... " lol how much effort do you think they went into making those changes lol?

another issue (beoynd the monster babies). I convinced Svana to marry me. when I go to Godun to negotiate the wedding, I cant select to marry her.
I basically go and see the father. he gives me the dialogue:
"I wish to discuss the final terms of the marriage with Svana", which I select.
The option to marry her does not show up. I then go and pay 1 gold (which is accepted). He then tells me "Splendid! let's us then conduct the ceremony. " but nothing happens

The option to marry her does not show up. I then go and pay 1 gold (which is accepted). He then tells me "Splendid! let's us then conduct the ceremony. " but nothing happens
congratz
thats all i think, Cutscene will come later
check encyclopedia if you are married then go back to her and stay in town with her for some days / nights

I just encountered the same problem. Good news is that you can still marry her with the console command.. :fruity:

@Dejan
@MRay

This is why we need to be able to edit companion and clan members looks with the Barber feature as long as they are in your party and plaese open up all hair and beard options!!

The feature currently is useless, but if you guys allowed the player to edit clan members looks and companions looks it would be useful AF!

Thanks guys for your hard work.

Back
Top Bottom