Beta Patch Notes e1.6.4

Users who are viewing this thread

@Dejan, a small suggestion for the team to have a look at: we already have a war log, righ? I think, it would be great if you add lord death reports for the war log as well. So, we could see, how many lords have been killed in battles and decide if it is worth it to continue the war or not :smile:

And it will help to track down how often do lords die in a single war in general - might be useful for tweaking the death chance % :smile:
Noted, will bring it up in the next suggestion meeting.

Jesus, the Ai vs Ai noble death rate is absolutely ridiculous. Its too high. What makes this worse is the fact that some clan start out with like 3 or 4 nobles in it, also, the fact that young nobles can also die is the icing on the cake, absolutely nuts. one valandian clan in my campaign has two people left in it, one just died (26 yr old) the other one is an old fart about to die.

- Lower the death rate.
- Put 18 year olds/ put more nobles in clans when you start a campaign.
- Prioritise marriage for clans who are about to go extinct.

Jesus, the Ai vs Ai noble death rate is absolutely ridiculous. Its too high. What makes this worse is the fact that some clan start out with like 3 or 4 nobles in it, also, the fact that young nobles can also die is the icing on the cake, absolutely nuts. one valandian clan in my campaign has two people left in it, one just died (26 yr old) the other one is an old fart about to die.

- Lower the death rate.

One thing I would like to see is to make lords "grown up" at age 15 or 16, instead of 18. That will make lords produce more heirs and also have more lords, in general, who can actually contribute

- Lower the death rate.
On the second note, we're working on a system to reduce the generation gap between the active members and populate the clans with more balanced populations, with that change, I believe the clan's health will not falter.
Looks like they plan to populate the clans with more children.

When granting a companion lordship. Do they keep those awful names? Do they get clan names?
They keep the names and you have to write a clan name. IMO they should just get rid of their title (the Surgeon, the Wanderer etc.) since the randomly generated clan members of the new clan don't have any titles either

I am now trying 1.6.4. The issue for me, so far, is that the babies now seem like monsters - not sure if this is only a problem I am facing or if it is generalised. Anyone else having a similar problem?

Do you have to start a new game to prevent armies being formed in peace time? Currently in my ongoing game there are still armies running around without any war.

How do you mean? lol
UVON9CM.jpg

Back
Top Bottom