Beta Patch Notes e1.6.4

Users who are viewing this thread

I think they’re addressing the issue of entire formations Bee-lining to a random strangler that got in close proximity when told to attack rather than the enemy unit.
I may be wrong but such case is not concerned by this "local superiority system".
You are describing a behaviour that happens when AI is attacking.
The new approximation calculation will apparently be applied when AI is ordered to move to a position (like during sieges).

Not sure If I missed that update, haven't played in a long long while, but do AI clans increase in rank with time? And do they field more parties when they grow (marriage/children). Would a companion made into a Nobel stay in a one-member rank 2 clan till the end of the game?

Not sure If I missed that update, haven't played in a long long while, but do AI clans increase in rank with time?
Yes they do.
And do they field more parties when they grow (marriage/children).
Yes they do, with a max of 3 active war parties (even sending out non-combat nobles to fight). Family members will also be governors.
Would a companion made into a Nobel stay in a one-member rank 2 clan till the end of the game?
Right now they get an extra two family members (they will be able to field max war parties), no spouse though so they will have to randomly marry like the rest of the AI. Their clan rank should grow like everyone else (not tested yet, but if they don't then its probably a bug).

Not sure If I missed that update, haven't played in a long long while, but do AI clans increase in rank with time? And do they field more parties when they grow (marriage/children). Would a companion made into a Nobel stay in a one-member rank 2 clan till the end of the game?
ex-companion clan should behave like any other clans.

I am waiting for the game to update, has anyone tested if the gear giving no xp is fixed? I am so happy with the regular updates rather then wait a month for a big patch :grin: Keep it up guys!
Someone made a fix for the siege towers in a mod, maybe you should implement it as a temporary fix till you figure it out.
I hope Taleworlds will notice it :???:

How does marriage work between companion clans and the player clan? Like, is it possible? If the player wants to marry the new companion-lord, does the fief revert back to the player? If a family member marries the new companion-lord, who switches to whose clan?

How does marriage work between companion clans and the player clan? Like, is it possible? If the player wants to marry the new companion-lord, does the fief revert back to the player? If a family member marries the new companion-lord, who switches to whose clan?

If marriage is an option I’d assume they would join player clan and the remaining clan members will continue operating in the companion clan

I hope they add this feature for NPC kingdoms. It would go a long way in counteracting the dying off of clans in unlucky kingdoms.

I.e If a kingdom has excess fiefs and had clans die off they could generate new ones the same way a player can. Could even set a maximum of clans per kingdom to prevent over population.

@Dejan cant get married via charm checks, when you removed the big brother from the barter screen, you removed everything, when you click to try and get married from the clan leader a normal barter screen comes up, not a marriage barter

giphy.gif

Some great additions here. Still waiting patiently for the dynamic battle systems, but I think this is a solid patch. Companion promotions will make starting our own kingdoms so much more enjoyable. Also, don't sleep on the ballista buff! It's REALLY fast. I had it calculated to about 68 kills per minute if you're operating it at top efficiency.

I was playing 1.6.1 lately and still had really bad performance, starting with 1.5.6. Now in 1.6.4 the map stuttering is gone and loading times are MUUUCH faster. Very good job!

Back
Top Bottom