Beta Patch Notes e1.6.3

Users who are viewing this thread

Is it no longer possible to leave your companions behind? Usually you could talk to them via the party screen in a town or castle and tell them to stay there. Currently the "Talk" button is no longer available if you stay in a castle or town and use the party screen.
Just hit the little "plus" button top right corner and it will pop up the list of your companions.
Talk to them to take them back.
Or click on their image when in tavern menu and hit "take back to party".

@Dejan 1.6.4 tomorrow? Any news to share?
considering the typical monthly patch schedule, probably not till the 23rd or later. (about 16 days from now).

I would also love news on what they're working on though (even if Dejan has to put a disclaimer in size 50 font saying "this may be ruined by a bug and not in the patch, not guaranteed")

I would also love news on what they're working on though (even if Dejan has to put a disclaimer in size 50 font saying "this may be ruined by a bug and not in the patch, not guaranteed")
Given the issues with the dev blogs, I don't think TW is big on hyping up stuff for BL. It would take a massive disclaimer as well.

It could be 1.6.4. They annouced the new order of Battle and Battle terrain systems to be released in the foreseable future and to be honest the last two patches were mostly for fixing things and tweaking of minor things. This is pretty common if you just prepare for a very large Content drop. And this systems are so long in the works that it should be possible to release them without weeks between the patches in which the new content is created.

yall-got-anymore-5bd374.jpg

It could be 1.6.4. They annouced the new order of Battle and Battle terrain systems to be released in the foreseable future and to be honest the last two patches were mostly for fixing things and tweaking of minor things. This is pretty common if you just prepare for a very large Content drop. And this systems are so long in the works that it should be possible to release them without weeks between the patches in which the new content is created.
I marvel at the wishful thinking logic such as this: "the last few patches were slim, that's a proof the next one will be full of content". The human mind is so wonderful.
It's easy to imagine a dev team releasing a major feature with every patch (obviously not TW), along with bugfixes for the recently released features. Or the other extreme of endless tinkering and tweaking in each patch, but no major work. There are no rules or correlations between patches.
You can only rely on evidence like dev statements.

Back
Top Bottom