Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

Users who are viewing this thread

IMO, if the hotfix did fix the issues I think 1.6.3 can still be out this week, since they will release on a Thursday. All depends on when the issues they are concerned about are fixed.

Devs are there any plans to improve sandbox character creation?

It would be nice if the player could pick their starting home town and the player spawns at that location. Even if the options are limited to the culture you pick. This is important for Vlandian characters because of the way clans names are in the campaign for example dey Praven which mean from Praven. I like to start small and work around my home town and it gets old starting at Sargot every time.

it-got-quite.jpg

It would be nice if the player could pick their starting home town and the player spawns at that location. Even if the options are limited to the culture you pick. This is important for Vlandian characters because of the way clans names are in the campaign for example dey Praven which mean from Praven. I like to start small and work around my home town and it gets old starting at Sargot every time.
+1

Also once you get ownership of a city, could that become the home settlement? In my current playthrough I own Zeonica and Jalmarys yet my parties all congregate at the other end of the kingdom around Danustica because that is the 'home settlement' and there's no way to change it.

Thing is we should be told what's going on with 1.6.3 and not left to just wonder and watch Steam DataBase. It shows TW's abysmal communication ... yet again.

dear developers, will patch 1.6.3 be released this week? A month has passed since the release of 1.6.2, and I already want to see what's going on with the progress.

This is a great idea that should be relatively easy for TW to implement. Would improve roleplaying for sure IMO

@Dejan , sorry for tagging ya that earl, but people are worried here :grin: Could you please let us know if the devs are planning to finally release an update this week ?

The lack of communication between us and the TW Devs is astounding. Its been close to a month and we haven't heard anything from anyone. Is anyone actually surprised by this still? They are notorious for ghosting us....

Im also contemplating starting a new campaign and it would be very helpful to know if its worth waiting a few more days for 1.6.3
Some communication would be very appreciated

Back
Top Bottom