Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

Users who are viewing this thread

All that crap can wait until after we get potatoes added to the game. Imagine actually being Celtic and trying to do a Byzantine playthrough without potatoes. I want to feel like my ancestors who were invaded by the north men and conquered by Rome. Unplayable without having potatoes to cope with being a puppet state.
Continue, please. I'm listenning.

Give us 1.6.3 TW. I know you don't like to release on a Friday in case there are issues but, worst case, we just keep playing 1.6.2.?
this times a millon. Let us sacrifice our weekend to beta test the beta and find as many bugs as possible. 1.6.2 if very stable and any cry babies are just cry babies.

We're not amused.
lotr-sad.gif

The role (gihrug / scout ...) is not fixed in the clan / squad tab

for donating prisoners, relations with friendly clans do not improve

Question. I am fighting for Sturgia, the prince died so they made me king. 3 of the cities under his name turned purple and are now under a different faction, his old last name. I am guessing he owned those when he died. I am not sure why they left Sturgia and became their own faction but there are no diplomatic options for them on the diplomacy screen, they are just not there.

At first I thought this was great and would make a whole new faction but since i can't interact with them it's like wasted cities. Is there anyway to interact with the new faction? How would i wage war on them, just attack one of their clan members? Anyone. else seen this?

Question. I am fighting for Sturgia, the prince died so they made me king. 3 of the cities under his name turned purple and are now under a different faction, his old last name. I am guessing he owned those when he died. I am not sure why they left Sturgia and became their own faction but there are no diplomatic options for them on the diplomacy screen, they are just not there.

At first I thought this was great and would make a whole new faction but since i can't interact with them it's like wasted cities. Is there anyway to interact with the new faction? How would i wage war on them, just attack one of their clan members? Anyone. else seen this?
Can you take some screenshots?

if i remember correct they are rebels first and it takes some time to become a faction

Edit ; yethey should be at war with you anyway and you can jast besiege the ciries and take em back

Could you please stop using images that makes uncessary bloat to this discussion ? That's boring to scroll a Pepe just to read something in a forum

You guys got to fix the garbage way the game selects horse color for the player, it is such horse crap that you are struck with the same horse color the entire game and it is randomly generated in character creation. Just spent the last hour starting campigns over and over to get a black horse for my evil knight build. Surely you guys can come up with a better method for horse color and if you can't at least let us select it in character creaction.

Just for you SOku
a7621e5e2a3f43440e13aa7240d8b89d.jpeg

You want a save game before and after, then submit those on the tech support forum. It is a lingering desh issue and I haven't been able to reproduce it.

Back
Top Bottom