Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Hotfixes are for the weak. Any issue with assigning roles can be worked around in a few seconds. Crashes are rare and I've had them but are easily countered by saving often. I haven't gotten the same crash twice. I want to let them focus on the content but I'm in the minority.

Let them finish the current potato blight affecting Britania err Bryzintine errrr Battania

?Glorius Battanian potatoes confirmed? 9/16/2021 (16/9/2021) (16 Eylül 2021 (1437) [Perşembe] ) -Lord Duh of Taleworlds

^Thats a joke, just so we're clear. :party:
????????????

That was fast... Couldn't even post this in time...
Thank you Callum =D
Hotfixes are life, hotfixes are love!
Why not both? :p

This (week after week of minor hotfixes) is why TaleWorlds have absolutely no chance at all of making even their new and revised release date.
Well if they are fixed, doesn't that substract from the overall workload? i am all for newer content but i also like things being fixed before moving on to a newer thing that will also need to be fixed. Wouldn't that approach be better?
If new content is higher priority, then by that logic we will have more and more bugs but yay they are new bugs!

New bugs are "fine", old bugs that get fixed over and over again are not so fine.
We can help them find these pesky bugs with each patch, i know it is frustrating but it is the most constructive course of action
9c70153b1b0384bd3bcca31b3881d53837c0be4ba2da3171c77408e666d50480.jpg

First the crashes happened after the 1.6.2 hotfix, which this is what this thread is for, things related to the beta branch. A bug report can help but that is the purpose of this thread. Also the devs are busy, so busy they can't take 2 or 3 minutes to make a one sentence post. Nice to you got inside knowledge and know their schedule. With your inside knowledge of their schedule, when is 1.6.3 coming out? Who needs a dev, we got you with all the knowledge
I love you bro, you know that. Just saying that we are all busy, including them. They will figure **** out, with our help it will go faster but don't think doing a lot the @ will speed up the process. Like apocal said, there are multiple ways of being productive. Stay beautiful Flesson.

Duh_TaleWorlds​

Most companions are exetremely thin, especially khuzait. You guys are dissatisfied with them?

Oh they thicc alright. Just not thick. And mostly for the overly wealthy since it was a symbol of status and wealth. Commoners and soldiers however did not have that luxury and were rarely able to get even a healthy amount of substances in.
True but I'm American and the peasants have the same build as myself so I never thought anything of it. You might be on to something

Well, its accurate.
Well, it's not.
First of all, most companions are thinner than soldiers while their ranks are higher.
Secondly, the blacksmith told me he is tall and strong, very suitable to be a blacksmith. But acctually he is short and thin, look like a monkey.

We call this issue lack of details and it's fatal for an RPG.

Im so sorry..

EDIT; Added picture of thicc nobility from the olden days.
denethor-eating.gif

same nobility eating healthy
denethor-eating.gif

tumblr_milgnlwgKa1rq41c0o1_500.gifv
Based and nobility pilled. They were such great guys... (still are)
Name a class that was* as efficient at killing off their peasants through starvation or war. (you cant)
Good thing we don't have nobles in America o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
free picture upload sites
Good thing we don't have nobles in America o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Well, it's not.
First of all, most companions are thinner than soldiers while their ranks are higher.
Secondly, the blacksmith told me he is tall and strong, very suitable to be a blacksmith. But acctually he is short and thin, look like a monkey.

We call this issue lack of details and it's fatal for an RPG.

You’re right, that’s a fatal flaw. Those immersion breaking details break the game. Unplayable, literally.

We're not amused.
All that crap can wait until after we get potatoes added to the game. Imagine actually being Celtic and trying to do a Byzantine playthrough without potatoes. I want to feel like my ancestors who were invaded by the north men and conquered by Rome. Unplayable without having potatoes to cope with being a puppet state.

Back
Top Bottom