Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

Users who are viewing this thread

If 1.6.3. comes out can i just keep playing with my 1.6.2 on 1.6.3 with no issues? Usually i start over. Also, has anyone ever been executed? If so, how do i go about making that happen, chopping a bunch of heads off?

If 1.6.3. comes out can i just keep playing with my 1.6.2 on 1.6.3 with no issues? Usually i start over. Also, has anyone ever been executed? If so, how do i go about making that happen, chopping a bunch of heads off?
The first question, yes.
The second question, lower your relationship with others. Then, when they capture you, they will excute you and you could choose your successor.

The second question, lower your relationship with others. Then, when they capture you, they will excute you and you could choose your successor.
The chance for it was only 2%. Has something changed? I remember, that half of Calradia hated me dearly, they were catching me very often, yet none of them has ever executed me.

The chance for it was only 2%. Has something changed? I remember, that half of Calradia hated me dearly, they were catching me very often, yet none of them has ever executed me.
I don't know the the chance but it must be pretty low. I kept surrendering to each party that was big enough once I had -100 relation all over the map and nobody would execute me. I didn't try each one multiple times though, just one shot each, then I r-load and defeated and executed them. I would guess it has to be less then 10% at the most.

I don't know the the chance but it must be pretty low. I kept surrendering to each party that was big enough once I had -100 relation all over the map and nobody would execute me. I didn't try each one multiple times though, just one shot each, then I r-load and defeated and executed them. I would guess it has to be less then 10% at the most.
I never surrender to any lord. It doesn't make sense. What will happen if I lose the fight? I will lose all my men and get imprisoned, yet, also I will whittle down the enemy ranks.

What will happen if I simply surrender? I will lose all the troops and the enemy ranks are just as they were before me showing the white flag. They will take you as the prisoner even if you have 100% relationship with the enemy lord. This is stupid.

Someone on the forums has brought the idea that it should be revised and I totally agree with it. Right now, surrendering to the lord doesn't make any sense.

I never surrender to any lord. It doesn't make sense. What will happen if I lose the fight? I will lose all my men and get imprisoned, yet, also I will whittle down the enemy ranks.

What will happen if I simply surrender? I will lose all the troops and the enemy ranks are just as they were before me showing the white flag. They will take you as the prisoner even if you have 100% relationship with the enemy lord. This is stupid.

Someone on the forums has brought the idea that it should be revised and I totally agree with it. Right now, surrendering to the lord doesn't make any sense.
Doesn't surrender boost certain traits?

A conditional surrender would make it worth it. Where you can negotiate terms (depending on the relationship with the lord), for example the freedom of your troops, who we're just following their leader. They can then go to your nearest garrison and await your freedom.

Surrender in its current state is way too harsh to ever be considered.

Don't you know then when art they going to release the patch from beta branch?
No, they don't know yet as they are still testing it. I used to give estimates from the info I receive but people determine that is a deadline and call me out for it, hence the signature I keep So I just keep my comments and information I get from the devs to my channel and not here
That's my Tony

Oh for sure, I was only doing it to see if they would execute me.

I haven't been exucuted actually. Merely saw a video. The player lowered his relationship with the enermy to -99, and he was excuted immediately after captured. I don't know how many times he tried.

No, they don't know yet as they are still testing it. I used to give estimates from the info I receive but people determine that is a deadline and call me out for it, hence the signature I keep So I just keep my comments and information I get from the devs to my channel and not here
That's my Tony
Okay, so, devs are silent and I doubt that we receive a patch today.
We need it strait from the bear!
@Dejan are we getting 1.6.3 this week?

Back
Top Bottom