Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah I don’t see how getting a good horse on occasion is overpowered. Is there actually even any other way to get those horses without using cheat mode?

I also don't agree that occasionally and randomly getting a good horse from a level 175 perk is overpowered.

If you focus on leveling Riding to 175 while still in the early game to get that perk then you deserve the horses you get. If you get a good horse from the perk in Mid/late game then 23k is nothing. as said before it's loot and prisoners from 2 battles.

AI doesn't use horses or warhorses to upgrade related troops
that will change as far as i´m aware

and the battle argument is a bit meh
in an battle there is always risk that you loose troops and even a companion dies
or another party joins and you wipe

this perk is risk less

anyway
it felt OP for me , thats why i postet it
if TW think its fine than im fine with it too

Last edited:
Yeah, looting the occasional Pureblood definitely isn't o.p.: its necessary until they start selling them somewhere.
The pureblood is a cheat horse with good stats in everything (if i remember correct even a dev confirmed this saying it was just for testing), it doesn't make sense to have it in-game unless it was a reward for a late mainquest or something like that.

@MRay Not sure if your in charge of it, but when you assign roles to companions and hit ok, it doesn' stick and reverts back to you so you cant assign rioles
Think I found a bug. The game doesn't remember roles assigned to companions. Role of Scout keeps getting reset to "none".
@Duh_TaleWorlds @Dejan are we gonna get a hotfix for this soon? I can't get my sister to show up in a tavern, city or keep scene (why?) so I can't talk to her in person to set a work around to set her a party role.

The pureblood is a cheat horse with good stats in everything (if i remember correct even a dev confirmed this saying it was just for testing), it doesn't make sense to have it in-game unless it was a reward for a late mainquest or something like that.
Yes, maybe, but at the same time the odds are 5% /"how many mounts exist in game files" so getting it is like a rare lottery prize.

Last edited:
@Dejan unsure if on your radar, but when I have a Lord from another Kingdom in my party for the Lord Needs a Tutor quest it seems to split the influence gain after battles between my clan and theirs. That seems to be as designed, but when I donate troops or put prisoners in a dungeon I do not receive any influence or relationship gain at all.

the Jawaal are at war with the aserei , but they are not red on the campaign map and i cannot attack em , but they killed 2 caravans before

you can see the party in the bottom left

Last edited:
the Jawaal are at war with the aserei , but they are not red on the campaign map and i cannot attack em , but they killed 2 caravans before

Maybe because they work for the empire now? And as long as the Aserai has no war with the empire, they normaly must stay neutral. It's funny that there is no blood feud as soon as the mercanary clans join another kingdom but if they leave the contract....

outside of town when you open the party screen you can click on her and initiate talking
Thanks I had only tried in the town!

Yeah it shows them as "forever at war" even though they won't be at war when they merc for a faction that isn't at war with the rival faction. They can even eventually merc for the faction they're supposed to be at war forever with and it still shows them being at war. I think them joining thier rival faction as a merc is known issue they don't want though.

Thanks I had only tried in the town!

Yeah it shows them as "forever at war" even though they won't be at war when they merc for a faction that isn't at war with the rival faction. They can even eventually merc for the faction they're supposed to be at war forever with and it still shows them being at war. I think them joining thier rival faction as a merc is known issue they don't want though.
I explained that already a couple times, have U abandon my channel? ?

Beta Hotfix 26/08/2021

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when the player selected an heir that was at the time staying in a settlement. (Also in 1.6.1 hotfix).
  • Fixed a crash that occurred while closing the inventory screen. (Also in 1.6.1 hotfix).
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when a party entered a settlement. (Also in 1.6.1 hotfix).
  • Disabled a number of lord's hall scenes as they were causing crashes. (Also in 1.6.1 hotfix).
  • Fixed a crash that occurred during the Destroy Raiders conspiracy quest on map event finalization. (Also in 1.6.1 hotfix).
  • Fixed a crash that occurred due to rebellions in settlements with certain cultures.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred towards the end of battles.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when entering certain scenes.

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that prevented the renaming of crafted weapons. (Also in 1.6.1 hotfix).
  • Fixed an alignment issue for the name input area in the weapon crafted popup. (Also in 1.6.1 hotfix).
  • Fixed a bug that caused most parties to have low gold and become poor after a couple of game years.
  • Fixed an error that occurred when compiling shaders.

Multiplayer​

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that caused the "Gold granting perks" to work during warmup. (Also in 1.6.1 hotfix).

Both​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when a block action that didn't have a guard action following it was made. (Also in 1.6.1 hotfix).
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when an attack action that didn't have a guard action following it was made. (Also in 1.6.1 hotfix).

I have seen this happen, I was sitting outside Askar and a minor clan attacked some aserai villagers then entered the town, I figured after battle they instantly peaced out or left the kingdom they were with to become neutral but what your talking about sounds like is what I saw. So we both had minor clans able to attack aserai, definately a bug somewhere

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
sadly no , but if it happens again i will save and upload

Back
Top Bottom