Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

Users who are viewing this thread

I didn't play for six months, mostly because of the terrible friezes on the world map when you press any key. I entered the game after six months, everything is same. Surprisingly, these friezes were not in the first patches.. nuff said

I didn't play for six months, mostly because of the terrible friezes on the world map when you press any key. I entered the game after six months, everything is same. Surprisingly, these friezes were not in the first patches.. nuff said
What friezes?

@Yezhe your specs are better than mine for the most part
your CPU is a bit old

but i run it on a 970 4 Gb gfx memory and have no problems at all
im always impressed how the game runs in 4k with that low memory and 800 battle settings

@Yezhe your specs are better than mine for the most part
your CPU is a bit old

but i run it on a 970 4 Gb gfx memory and have no problems at all
im always impressed how the game runs in 4k with that low memory and 800 battle settings
Sorry, but how did you find out my spec? Anyway I have problems only on the global map, I have no problems in battles with the maximum size of units. Every time I click inventory or go somewhere, when I meet someone on the map, every time have a mini friezes. Stuttering like that

Sorry, but how did you find out my spec?
in the thread you linked you postet your specs =)
oh thats the specs from another guy, so yes i have no idea what your specs are

on the campain map i have no lag at all runs smouthly, must be system specific
dont think a SSD will help you there but you can always try
did you run their test ckient ?, dunno if it is updatet to the latest build

Your ideas for distinct culture would be nice, but there's one thing... They take inspiration in real kingdoms.

So, putting the Empire as all spear, would take the idea from the Byzantine Empire, which held the heavy infantry legionaries as their standard troops besides cataphracts. The Empire taking inspiration i the real world, they were mostly jack of all trades, they used everything on their legions, but heavy infantry were their culture heritage from Rome.

Vlandias have meele I guess, the lance units usually go for using sword when in close combats

I just feel odd about the sturgians using horse archers, since the use of horse arches, if they look for real world was only integrated well ahead in the Empire of the Rus

I just wished they made a special troops for each faction, some kind only the ruler would have access too: Praetorian guard, varagian guard, Scholae Palatinae... are those i remember

I think this aspect about the faction unit list is something very easy to "fix" or elaborate with mods. I will make one myself:

What we really need is a review of game items, combat formula, cost and values...
That way we'll be better able to create these "lore-friendly" mods and we can please different tastes and visions of Calradia.

Sorry, but how did you find out my spec? Anyway I have problems only on the global map, I have no problems in battles with the maximum size of units. Every time I click inventory or go somewhere, when I meet someone on the map, every time have a mini friezes. Stuttering like that

Having a similar stutter/freeze/slow loading experience myself. Posted a screenshot a few pages back of this thread.

Had even created a tech ticket with telemetry video in the past.

They are really slow with their performance improvements. It was nowhere near like this at launch.

With 1.6.2 beta I can't save the roles for my clanmembers. Anyone can confirm this?

Update: And for the 4th clanmember you can't even select a role from the menue...

Last edited:
With 1.6.2 beta I can't save the roles for my clanmembers. Anyone can confirm this?

Update: And for the 4th clanmember you can't even select a role from the menue...
Acknowledged bug along with the AI profile misalignment in party screen. To get around the roles youll need to talk to your companions via the party menu and set it that way.

is it intended that the scout perk "Beast whisperer" finds the extreamly rare horses ?
my scout just found a Pureblood worth 23000
and he finds all other rare horses from time to time
thats a bit overpowered

is it intended that the scout perk "Beast whisperer" finds the extreamly rare horses ?
thats a bit overpowered
I think this is something occuring since a few patches.
Not sure if it is intended but unless TW removes high tier horse from the tick chance, then it may happen to you again.

I think this is something occuring since a few patches.
Not sure if it is intended but unless TW removes high tier horse from the tick chance, then it may happen to you again.
no idea never had such a high lvl scout, they all died before
i deleted the horse ... i really feel a 23 k gift out of nowhere is not good for the balance

is this 1.6.2? it showed culture in encyclopedia which I think we are still waiting for a hotfix for. From what I have heard, 1.6.2 has improved that

thats a bit overpowered
How is it overpowered? Every AI lord in the game start with 2 special horses. AI doesn't use horses or warhorses to upgrade related troops. You can beat up a party or 2 and get 30-40k of loot. Villagers will 'give' you 10X 1-2kwarhorses in a common quest. How is getting a good horse from time to time overpowered compared to the rest of the game?
For 175 skill it better do something good. Where's my pureblood all I got in current game is a stormcharger!?

Anyways,
Look how min/max able sister is now! That's a really big improvement and i hope it's intentional! Hope the kids turn out like this too!
73Zij.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom