Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

Users who are viewing this thread

"aserai_armor_02" - "Aserai Chain Mail"
"aserai_armor_02_b" - "Aserai Decorated Chain Mail"
"battania_light_armor_b" - "Battanian Tartan"
"battania_light_armor_a" - "Battanian Tartan with Chest Plate"

These should be the newly added armours guys.
That's one more Aserai armour but one less Khuzait helmet than what the patchnotes state?

That's one more Aserai armour but one less Khuzait helmet than what the patchnotes state?
I didn't mention the crown since I thought it was obvious to find. I don't know about the aserai, might be a typo in the patch notes I'm not sure. Or possibly since it's a variant of the original, it might count as one. But khuzait is also a variant sooo.. ?‍♂️

I didn't mention the crown since I thought it was obvious to find. I don't know about the aserai, might be a typo in the patch notes I'm not sure. Or possibly since it's a variant of the original, it might count as one. But khuzait is also a variant sooo.. ?‍♂️
Great, would be nice to get a screenshot of the new armour. Some of them just seem like they never spawn, especially the crown ones.

Here you go @Piconi and @El Capitan.

Ba-l-ks-z-1.png

No problem in either case, thanks a bunch for the IDs and names! Saw the edit for the crown as well.
I won't be at my PC anytime soon, that's why i pinged someone else.
Here you go @Piconi and @El Capitan.

Ba-l-ks-z-1.png
Awesome, i knew us panoply obsessives such as myself could count on you ! Thank you.

Oooh, the customization system and progression for multiplayer interests me greatly, and it came a lot sooner than I was expecting! I agree with the others that I hope it doesn't lead to monetization though.

Pretty solid patch, and nice and timely!

Will all these nice crowns and helmets that have been added lately eventually be added to the equipment sets of rulers and nobles?

• Fixed a bug that caused garrison troops to desert and auto recruit troops in player-owned settlements.
  • Fixed a bug that caused lord parties to recruit and disband troops in a loop.
Thank you!
Introduced the ability to make peace with rebel clans that rebelled against other factions through dialogue. Diplomacy between the player clan and other clans has been made consistent across different clan types.
This may be a sleeper hit, gonna have to try killing off the world and see if I can make use of rebels that spawn from my ruined towns in the post-apocalypse caldaria.

Just when I thought, "Oh an update that doesn't warrant re-starting a campaign" nope gotta start over a proper kill-em-all nomadic murder run!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom