Beta Patch Notes e1.6.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Pressing enter opens the log box in the bottom left, just press enter again to exit it. Like you said it locks in your last action so you can use this to your advantage to auto run in towns or villages. This is intended and not a bug.
It isn't just the enter key though. The sheath key which is backslash does it too. Also, another key I have bound to T does it too. On top of that, as myself and someone else who has a thread said, it randomly crashes the game when trying to close it.

If this is intended, it is stupid and should be able to be turned off, because 1. It's overlapping keybinds and 2. It's crashing the damn game.
Also, it doesn't happen in a previous version/s I've played.

It isn't just the enter key though. The sheath key which is backslash does it too. Also, another key I have bound to T does it too. On top of that, as myself and someone else who has a thread said, it randomly crashes the game when trying to close it.

If this is intended, it is stupid and should be able to be turned off, because 1. It's overlapping keybinds and 2. It's crashing the damn game.
Also, it doesn't happen in a previous version/s I've played.
Enter button is the only intended one I think.

T and backslash are definitely a bug. They don't open the log on the campaign map but do in scenes which after a few times does crash the game. I will report this in the correct forum here

another point about smithing :

my skill is 71 and 80-90% of the tasks the NPC are offering are locked because i dont know some of the parts

Dear developers, can you add a walking mode for NPCs in battles, it's not comfortable to watch when you lead a squad and go (Caps Lock), and the troops move in jerks. Thanks.

Dear developers, can you add a walking mode for NPCs in battles, it's not comfortable to watch when you lead a squad and go (Caps Lock), and the troops move in jerks. Thanks.
i assume not many ppl will reading this cause everyone is in the 1.6.2 thread

Back
Top Bottom