Beta Patch Notes e1.6.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Здравствуйте друзья, в версии 1.6.1 все лорды стали бедными, и соответственно есть небольшие отряды, объясняю, в версии 1.6.0 в энциклопедии в параметре кланов в большем случае было написано среднее, правящие кланы богатые, в версии 1.6.1 даже правящие кланы имеют "скудное" состояние и у них слабые, небольшие отряды, это тоже касается наемных кланов, их армии не превышают 50 человек, бывают, конечно, исключения, но обычно как я описал.
(Thank you google translate for breaking the language wall...)
It seems like lords get broken early in the game and TW is investigating the cause.

Please note also that the "very poor" "poor" threshold was changed in 1.6.1.
Means we see more poorer clans in encyclopedia, but they actually should have the same wealth level than in 1.6.0.

(Thank you google translate for breaking the language wall...)
It seems like lords get broken early in the game and TW is investigating the cause.

Please note also that the "very poor" "poor" threshold was changed in 1.6.1.
Means we see more poorer clans in encyclopedia, but they actually should have the same wealth level than in 1.6.0.
Not totally true. Fiefs’ tax income got nerfed in 1.6.1, plus despite the thresholds changes, lords are actually poorer in 1.6.1 and build much smaller parties due to this.

Not totally true. Fiefs’ tax income got nerfed in 1.6.1, plus despite the thresholds changes, lords are actually poorer in 1.6.1 and build much smaller parties due to this.
Agree with the tax nerf, though the impact is not that important according to mexxico
The threshold change is only "aesthetic" no? My understanding is that AI changes its behaviour if gold is below 30K, but not if it is shown as "Very poor" or "Poor".

Agree with the tax nerf, though the impact is not that important according to mexxico
The threshold change is only "aesthetic" no? My understanding is that AI changes its behaviour if gold is below 30K, but not if it is shown as "Very poor" or "Poor".

Oh thanks, I missed the last part of that post, Mexxico edited it after I read it.

Well, I have been making some tests increasing taxes from 30% to 42% of the settlement prosperity amount, and it helps.

What I have been noticing is that the money inflation may occur in late game due to settlements increasing their prosperity considerably, while the first days the AI has a lot of issues trying to pay wages when having fiefs with low prosperity. Thinking about solutions for this:

- Increasing starting prosperity for some settlements.
- Changing the taxes calculation formula to reduce the gap between low and high prosperity fiefs. Instead of calculating taxes with a flat number depending on prosperity, creating a new formula for making prosperity less impactful as long as it starts getting too high. For example:

- Prosperity between 0-2000: taxes = prosperity x 0.50
- Prosperity between 2000-4000: taxes = prosperity x 0.40
- Prosperity between 2000-6000: taxes = prosperity x 0.30

So if a town has 2500 prosperity, taxes would be calculated in the following way:

2000x0.5 + 500x0.4 = 1200

(with the current formula, a town with 2500 prosperity just provides 750 daily)

@SadShogun something like this would be possible to do?

Last edited:
That's logical, the game works for you, so my SSD is broken.
I think the most constructive way to solve this is to open a ticket and/or use telemetry tools.
Quoting @SGT_Night
@Brentimus Maximus and @HoridMatec performance problems in bannerlord are very system specific, for me the loadings are instantly, less then 1 sec, but for other ppl even with ssd's and better rigs than me, they can still experience issues, the devs said they are going to update the telemetry branch, when they do this try to use it and send to the devs in the tech support section, it's the best thing that we all can do ?

How do we know if any of that telemetry data is actually looked at? Opening a ticket seems more constructive, at least a support person will guide you through troubleshooting steps and something might just work.
tbh I don't know.
But we can see that it requests them time and work to make those tools available after each patch release...
So my guess is that it is actually used ?‍♂️
Or do you think it is some kind of dark project from @Duh_TaleWorlds... making fake telemetry tools for whatever obscur purpose? :xf-eek:

It's probably a good bet when the lead UI dev says they're the most helpful form of troubleshooting and that he personally looks at them.

Though, I suppose if you distrust people at their word then there's no evidence.
I trust devs when they are specific. Maybe tech support should advise people with issues to go through the telemetry steps if they want their issue to be looked at.

I trust devs when they are specific. Maybe tech support should advise people with issues to go through the telemetry steps if they want their issue to be looked at.

The support forum people act as triage and refer an issue to the appropriate devs. The devs come back with an answer - sometimes that might mean they suggest the telemetry build if it is warranted in a particular case. Other times they might just ask for the saved file.

In other news...

Has anybody noticed that the party menu is a little glitchy since 1.6.1?

I seem to be getting ghost clicks - particularly when I go to add/recruit a prisoner to my party... often I'll click on the recruit prisoner button, and then straight away it will add one of the remaining prisoners of that type to the left (release) column as if I've clicked the [<<] button...

Sometimes the same thing happens when I reorder my party - If I drag a unit type about, when I let go of it, one will get moved to the left column as if I've clicked the [<<] button to do so.

I thought it was my mouse, so I tried different ones... I thought it was my computer, so I tried a different one... but same same.

The support forum people act as triage and refer an issue to the appropriate devs. The devs come back with an answer - sometimes that might mean they suggest the telemetry build if it is warranted in a particular case. Other times they might just ask for the saved file.

In other news...

Has anybody noticed that the party menu is a little glitchy since 1.6.1?

I seem to be getting ghost clicks - particularly when I go to add/recruit a prisoner to my party... often I'll click on the recruit prisoner button, and then straight away it will add one of the remaining prisoners of that type to the left (release) column as if I've clicked the [<<] button...

Sometimes the same thing happens when I reorder my party - If I drag a unit type about, when I let go of it, one will get moved to the left column as if I've clicked the [<<] button to do so.

I thought it was my mouse, so I tried different ones... I thought it was my computer, so I tried a different one... but same same.

Cheap mice are well known for double clicks when you click once ..it's down to low battery. Replace the batteries. Cheap mice also don't have a turn off switch when not used, thus your batteries run down at night.

Invest in a better mouse.

Back
Top Bottom