Beta Patch Notes e1.6.1

Users who are viewing this thread

The EXP gains were a bit much though for trading experience. They should tune that.
Haven't tried the new trading myself, but is it a bad thing that they've boosted the trade exp. gain a little bit?
I mean, leveling up trading is quite boring, there are no connected quests or someting (except for "Art of trade"), you only need to do one and the same "buy here -> sell there->repeat" stuff.

Is my campaign kinda weird or everyone is able to find noble line troops as easy as normal troops in villages?
The ratio is like 2 to 1.

I'm making big bucks trading in 1.6.1. Is it just me or is the trading easier now?
yes trading is much easier, since the hotfix buying low cost goods from towns that have villages that produce the goods is really low and towns that dont have those good, their prices have stayed somewhat the same. This is exactly what I asked TW to do 6 months ago. grain shouldnt be 6-8 for the entire map. Their needed to be a wider range of prices and the hotfix on the 9th did exactly that. My last test I got 300 trade in I think it was 646 days and I am sure I would tear that up now.

yes trading is much easier, since the hotfix buying low cost goods from towns that have villages that produce the goods is really low and towns that dont have those good, their prices have stayed somewhat the same. This is exactly what I asked TW to do 6 months ago. grain shouldnt be 6-8 for the entire map. Their needed to be a wider range of prices and the hotfix on the 9th did exactly that. My last test I got 300 trade in I think it was 646 days and I am sure I would tear that up now.
That sounds really good. I don't trade much but it had been disappointed in the past when goin to a village to buy things and they were usually a similar price to towns. I understand in reality a village may have the idea of "supply and demand" and raise prices accordingly, but for a GAME I want to get a good deal in villages and sell to towns for profit, just like I learned in VC(WFAS too), the further I trade the more profit. Anyway, glad they worked on this!

So, when a city switches to another lord do you still lose all your workshops? That and the difficulty to get trade running made it pointless for me to buy and invest in them.

So, when a city switches to another lord do you still lose all your workshops? That and the difficulty to get trade running made it pointless for me to buy and invest in them.
This only happens when an enemy faction of your faction takes control of the city no?
It makes sense you lose everything in such case.

you only lose shops when your at war with the kingdom that the shop is in, although this doesnt count for being a merc, only as a vassal or running your own kingdom

Is my campaign kinda weird or everyone is able to find noble line troops as easy as normal troops in villages?
The ratio is like 2 to 1.
  • Notables now provide elite troops instantly instead of first creating a basic troop and then upgrading it to an elite troop.

you only lose shops when your at war with the kingdom that the shop is in, although this doesnt count for being a merc, only as a vassal or running your own kingdom

I wasn't sure or not. I haven't played extensively since 1.5.10 or a couple months ago. Unless I misheard what he said I think Italiansparticus was reading the patch notes for this beta and maybe thought that was what one of them meant.

Back
Top Bottom