Beta Patch Notes e1.6.1

Users who are viewing this thread

@Ananda_The_Destroyer thx , i figuered it out hope they fix it its anoying

@Kreu2009 NPC only die in player battle not in simulated ones and i think you get relation with the clan , not the leader of it
so if leader dies it does not matter
but yes 10% is way to high

Sorry i wrote that wrong. I was talking about lords from a faction. I was in a big battle Vlandia vs battania. Battania won but three of their lords died (out of nine). Do lords have a different likelyhood of dying than family members?
yeah that setting only impacts people in your specific clan, so family members and companions. If you have the death and birth setting on then all other lords, even allied clan lords can die in your battles.

What is the point of building up good relations with certain lords if they likely gonna die in one of the battles they join you?
This is the major complaint of why we want it implemented already

Peace and War declarations will now show the reasoning behind them in the kingdom decision screen.
F828F43C8D94FF96BAC394BE4C697F563BF87F34

im 5 years in in my run , my first wife already dead but :

no town changed ownership (and i dont think a castle has)
wars are as short as 1 day sometimes a season (as soon as something is besieged , someone puts up a vote for peace and 100% agree to peace )
theres also most of the time 0% support to initiate a war

is this how it should work ?

I imagine you had multiple smiths in your party? I wonder how long it would take to do it on 1 character. In my 1.6 campaign it seemed painful to unlock last 50 parts
gotcha, yeah I had I think 6 or 7 in my party, how long would it take one person to do it, I would guess around 6-8 hours depending on how lucky you get high level parts to unlock

Hotfix 09/08/21

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to declare war against minor factions. (Also in e1.6.0 hotfix).
  • Fixed a modding-related bug with the upgrade troops popup showing just the first two upgrade targets of a character on the troop tree instead of all of them.

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that caused some noble parties to recruit and disband troops in a loop.
  • Fixed a bug that caused garrison troops to desert and auto recruit troops in player-owned settlements. (Also in e1.6.0 hotfix).

Changes
  • Peace offers will be automatically accepted if the player is contracted as a mercenary.
  • Some demand adjustments have been made to default items to improve trading.
  • Changed the primary production type of some villages.

Multiplayer​

Fixes
  • Server-side stability fixes. (Also in e1.6.0 hotfix).
  • Fixed a bug that showed the wrong arena preference after changing troops in Duel mode. (Also in e1.6.0 hotfix).
  • Fixed a bug related to the profanity checker. (Also in e1.6.0 hotfix).

Changes
  • Throwable spears can no longer be thrown from horseback. (Also in e1.6.0 hotfix).
  • Server time limit made visible in Duel mode. (Also in e1.6.0 hotfix).
  • Faction voting is now available in Duel mode. (Also in e1.6.0 hotfix).
  • Arena preference is assigned automatically based on the selected class in Duel mode unless the player changes their arena preference using a flag. (Also in e1.6.0 hotfix).
  • The win/loss icon has been removed for Duel mode in match history.

• Throwable spears can no longer be thrown from horseback. (Also in e1.6.0 hotfix)
Just wondering why throwable spears can't be thrown while on horse?

Also, I thought all the factions would be available in the mode, or am I misunderstanding?

Hotfix 09/08/21

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to declare war against minor factions. (Also in e1.6.0 hotfix).
  • Fixed a modding-related bug with the upgrade troops popup showing just the first two upgrade targets of a character on the troop tree instead of all of them.

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that caused some noble parties to recruit and disband troops in a loop.
  • Fixed a bug that caused garrison troops to desert and auto recruit troops in player-owned settlements. (Also in e1.6.0 hotfix).

Changes
  • Peace offers will be automatically accepted if the player is contracted as a mercenary.

Multiplayer​

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that showed the wrong arena preference after changing troops in Duel mode. (Also in e1.6.0 hotfix).

Changes
  • Throwable spears can no longer be thrown from horseback. (Also in e1.6.0 hotfix).
  • Arena preference is assigned automatically based on the selected class in Duel mode unless the player changes their arena preference using a flag. (Also in e1.6.0 hotfix).

Thanks for these SP fixes!!!!

Currently 1.6.1 is unplayable on HDD.

As it's been said above on various posts, all menus (inventory, kingdom, etc) lag horribly.

Even before starting an actual campaign, the arrow clicks between pages at the character creation screen lag too!

The lag is everywhere in this game and the sad thing is this is the case after all those "performance" improvements.

Unplayable with those 3-4 seconds of lag on every action.
then buy an ssd, they are not expensive........

Fixes
Yaaaaaaaay! Ty! :party::party::party: I hope it's really fixed this time :xf-mad:

then buy an ssd, they are not expensive........
And make sure you get connection cord too. I didn't and I had to use the one from the optical drive and now I can't watch my DVDs. I also taped the SSD to the inside of the PC. There's probably a better way to do that.

As it's been said above on various posts, all menus (inventory, kingdom, etc) lag horribly.

Even before starting an actual campaign, the arrow clicks between pages at the character creation screen lag too!

The lag is everywhere in this game and the sad thing is this is the case after all those "performance" improvements.

If gaming is one of your primary hobbies there is no reason at all you shouldn't have an SSD.

Confirmed, it got worse since 1.6.0. Micro freezes all over the map, menu and inventory, encyclopedia - lag lag lag.
If gaming is one of your primary hobbies there is no reason at all you shouldn't have an SSD.
That should by no means justify the fact that before the game's performance was way much better on HDD. Now it's a mess.

As I said before, today they brake something that will make you buy an SSD. And if you keep justifying this, we may come to the point, where someone will say to you
If gaming is one of your primary hobbies there is no reason at all you shouldn't have 3090Ti.

Hell, even Cyberpunk 2077 runs way much better now. Need a fix for it.

Confirmed, it got worse since 1.6.0. Micro freezes all over the map, menu and inventory, encyclopedia - lag lag lag.

That should by no means justify the fact that before the game's performance was way much better on HDD. Now it's a mess.

As I said before, today they brake something that will make you buy an SSD. And if you keep justifying this, we may come to the point, where someone will say to you

Hell, even Cyberpunk 2077 runs way much better now. Need a fix for it.

On the contrary, it's more like 'If you don't have a 3D graphics card, you are not going to be able to play any recent game efficiently'. Sure, some people didn't like that back in the late 90's, but games started more and more to require one. Frankly, given SSDs are both cheap, improve load times hugely and in no way new technology, there is NO excuse not to have one if your primary hobby is gaming.

Hotfix 09/08/21

Singleplayer​

Crashes

Fixes

Changes

Multiplayer​

Fixes

Changes
what villages changed, I couldn't find any

Back
Top Bottom