Beta Patch Notes e1.6.1

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm doing the shader one but I need to ask about this tiles/pages, it' 14gb for me, am I going to have to re-downloads 14 GB or is it just garbage? I just wanna know since that's gonna take me a while to download.
Well to answer my question it re-downloaded 11+gb of files, so assumedly only 3gb in that folder where unneeded, but I guess I don't actually understand what I'm doing with this. Will keep an eye out for more pinks monstrosities!

Last edited:
Well to answer my question it re-downloaded 11+gb of files, so assumedly only 3gb in that folder where unneeded, but I guess I don't actually understand what I'm doing with this. Will keep an eye out for more oinks monstosities!
Steam works in misterious ways, i had to download almost 30gb going from 1.6.0 to 1.6.1 lmao

• Added crowns for Battania, Northern Empire and Western Empire.

Quite happy to see some new crowns added to go along with the battle crowns in 1.6.0. I've been waiting for more crowns since the game launched, and I'm especially glad that the Northern, Western, and Southern Empire have different crown styles. Now we just need emperor and king armors for faction leaders to be able to wear....

Gameplay is hugely important too of course, but glad to see the art people working on art I've been waiting a long time for. Two issues though:

1.) Would be great if the various faction leaders wore their battle and civilian crowns instead of being equipped like generic lords. I assume that's coming, maybe possibly when there are armors/clothes unique to faction leaders?

2.) The golden laurels and the jeweled crowns for the empire sit really weirdly on top of the head, instead of going around the head. Compare the golden laurels from 1.6.1 to the modded laurels in my avatar (from the Eagle Rising mod) -- Eagle Rising's laurels sit on the head properly around the middle instead of sitting awkwardly on top of the head and clipping with hair like the Golden Laurels from 1.6.1.

Please fix the game .... HUUUGE loading times whenever I go for trading screen, smithing, post battle results everything takes like 5 seconds until render is fully complete ............

I have a SSD and I can tell you switching screens has more lag than it did a few months ago. It was fine before but now I'm seeing an annoying delay.
your SSD might be broken, download "diskchecup" do a search and if you see errors you probablly need to buy a new one, my old one had alot of errors so I had to upgrade it.

I´m only like 3-4 hours in my 1.6.1 campaign and have no performance issues yet, but I also have a pretty good rig.

Had like 3-4 CTDs while in battle but I´m playing with the realistic battle mod and I guess that could be the problem.

@Brentimus Maximus and @HoridMatec performance problems in bannerlord are very system specific, for me the loadings are instantly, less then 1 sec, but for other ppl even with ssd's and better rigs than me, they can still experience issues, the devs said they are going to update the telemetry branch, when they do this try to use it and send to the devs in the tech support section, it's the best thing that we all can do ?

I have had 3 major crashes while doing sieges. I know they take a lot more resources than campaign battles. So I turned down the top 3 performance options texture quality, texture budget streaming, and the next one on the list and after crashing 3 straight sieges I haven't had a crash. So if you are crashing in sieges or battle try to lower your graphics a bit.

everytime when i create an army and my companion with his troops arrives the game crashes

here is the dump:

2021-08-07_02.26.09_b49fa1b9db77078238ee8cbdbff8e9ac

Can we get a bit more info on this one? I feel like unlocking new parts should be buffed, it really is painful atm. I hope that's what that line implies?
I posted a video in which I unlocked all parts in just over an hour, having the right amount or curios smiths and curios smelters is key, much better than the 6 hours it took in before patch

Back
Top Bottom