Beta Patch Notes e1.6.1

Users who are viewing this thread

what is order of battle that people keep mentioning?
Commander AI gives an order to his sargents, then the sargents (leaders of a group, like "1-infantry" or "2-archer") will decide what is the best way to execute this order and give it to the soldiers, finally the soldiers have their own behavior and will try to execute the order that the sargent has given

And what about the inventory loading times?it's better or still taking 10 seconds for load every itens?
thats a problem to do with your storage device and can be fixed by installing the game on an SSD but yeah it is really annoying without an SSD

+1
giphy.gif

By way of metaphor, right now Taleworlds is asking a dry, sun-burnt soil to generate fresh clumps of grass through the call of "constructive being". Generally speaking, the Community has already filled the quota of "being constructive" by attempting to build irrigation systems and the construction of aqueducts via player-dev to foster a rich soil as an orchard which will sustain the Community.

However, if it doesn't rain, the soil is not nourished; Taleworlds needs to materialise ACTS... even more so at this stage of the development process.

#makeitraintaleworlds
+1

Here is some video of the pathing of siege tower troops, Duh I think saw it during Sparty's stream, but this is how bad it can get sometimes
Check the 1:25 time to see the siege

Can someone who is on the beta branch, tell me to which settlements the new villages are bounded to and what their primary produce is?

I'm having some weird issues with this patch. The kings of the kingdoms are recruiting in an infinite loop. I watched Caladog and Derthert for some time and it seems they cant go past 100 soldiers. After going over 100 they instantly loose soldiers and start recruiting again. Then another crazy unplayable thing for me, is that in some battles I loose unexplainably all my troops as if the enemy is in 'god mode'. I turned to easiest setup to get damage at 50% for my troops and no change. I saw in tournaments mere peasants beating the hell out of top tier troops. Must be some unbalanced set-up that creates this crazy happening. Did anyone got this as well?

Also, haven't been here for some time, is there a forum where we can give feedback for the patches?
+ Unchecking the auto recruitment does not work. I still get unwanted recruits (it looks like it takes in account only the money bar setting).
Thanks.

Last edited:
I'm having some weird issues with this patch. The kings of the kingdoms are recruiting in an infinite loop. I watched Caladog and Derthert for some time and it seems they cant go past 100 soldiers. After going over 100 they instantly loose soldiers and start recruiting again. Then another crazy unplayable thing for me, is that in some battles I loose unexplainably all my troops as if the enemy is in 'god mode'. I turned to easiest setup to get damage at 50% for my troops and no change. I saw in tournaments mere peasants beating the hell out of top tier troops. Must be some unbalanced set-up that creates this crazy happening. Did anyone got this as well?

Also, haven't been here for some time, is there a forum where we can give feedback for the patches?
+ Unchecking the auto recruitment does not work. I still get unwanted recruits (it looks like it takes in account only the money bar setting).
Thanks.
Can you open a thread about this on this forum section with a save file?

Thanks.

The first issue you are mentioning will be fixed soon, but we haven’t receive the hotfix yet:

It is not a new bug, it just worse now because devs have reduced the fiefs income in 1.6.1 (please, revert this unnecessary nerf which especially hurts the AI) and now the AI clans are going to bankrupt faster.

Commander AI gives an order to his sargents, then the sargents (leaders of a group, like "1-infantry" or "2-archer") will decide what is the best way to execute this order and give it to the soldiers, finally the soldiers have their own behavior and will try to execute the order that the sargent has given
Is it a guess? If not do you have some source/links to share? ?
I couldn't find anything relevant so far.

It happens to me since 1.5.9, I tried the 1.6.0 and happened the same, that's why I'm rolled back for 1.5.8, for me is something related with the HD use, maybe the early versions loaded the inventory from ram, but now it loads from the HD. Some people with ssds don't have this problem. I don't understand nothing about programming, but they may want less ram occupied due people with low ram computers.
ok thanks- Ill role back to 1.5.8 and see if it helps- hopefully they resolve this in the future- i dnot understand programming either but if its possible to run the game with no issues and good fps in early versions it cant be impossible to have the same as the game develops...

Back
Top Bottom