Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Okay, thank you. So when you say fixed amounts of time are the delay, could a safe estimate for 1.6.1's release be less than two weeks?
They are probably following some long-winded release procedure that involves verification of fixed bugs, performance report and a new round of testing. So that would be mostly the QA team. Spreadsheets need to be updated and reports need to be filed.

They started testing again on the live.test, so i am optimistic that we will see the patch this week ^^

thanks but,

New Problem "W"
1. Keybinding problem: Going north (up) on the map only rotates the map. If I go back to old keybinding for this it works, but the new system will not adapt my keybinding. A step backward, please fix.

Nagging old problem from 1.5.9 and remains in 1.6
: there are 3 saved games 1.5.9 and 1.6 will not allow to be erased. Another new problem you had been advised of, Please fix this..

Some of the changes are nice, such as easier to promote troops and take on prisoners.

Now I cannot upgrade bandit troops to higher level of bandit troops where previously I was able to. What's going on?

Wow, I'm finding lots of things I dislike about this update. Is there a way to go back?
Oh, my lest save is destroyed. Never trust an update. Too bad I had about 25 javelins ready to sell and just won some big battles etc. Never trust an update.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom