Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

Users who are viewing this thread

I think atleast we have a decent chance for a patch next week, perhaps even a larger one. They said something in the way of "We won't release the new patch because we can't fix stuff over the holidays" so it sounded like the next patch is pretty far along and could come soon after the holidays.

I think atleast we have a decent chance for a patch next week, perhaps even a larger one. They said something in the way of "We won't release the new patch because we can't fix stuff over the holidays" so it sounded like the next patch is pretty far along and could come soon after the holidays.
I wouldn't count on it. They haven't done even one trial on steam since the last little update... This will take at least two weeks IMO.

48 days without a patch , would be sad not getting a major patch for 2-3 more weeks....
(id be fine if 1.6.0 would not stutter non stop)

Last edited:
44 days without a patch , would be sad not getting a major patch for 2-3 more weeks....
(id be fine if 1.6.0 would not stutter non stop)
Each time passes, the patches takes longer time, I really don't mind because I play with mods and I'm still in 1.5.8, but I want 1.6.0 as official to see modders move to it too.

Until the 26th so they should be back at work tomorrow. It says so on a little bar at the top of the main section of the forum.

Well are the holidays over yet? TW got some present to share with us of the update or hotfix type?!
As you can see, its probably going to be posted closer towards the evening:

1FG4x.png

Not sure if I understand it correctly.
Is it the timing resume of all the patches released since EA starts?
Most likely. There are patches on weekend and Friday afternoon; a better chart would be after the refactor back in July (?) or even closer.

It's the first day after vacation though. I do not think we will see anything substantial this week.

I'm hungry for a patch too after waiting for a month and a half

@thehunteryeah good image, well it's 1PM UTC now, so in theory it could drop in a few hours from now?
In theory, yes. They did postpone the patch for the holidays to not get in the way so it could already be done and ready to go or require the last of the finishing touches but it is impossible to tell.
Not sure if I understand it correctly.
Is it the timing resume of all the patches released since EA starts?
Yes. You can find the resource on: https://steamdb.info/app/261550/patchnotes/

What you are expecting? I don't see any more stuff to add. So, don't expect a new gameplay, maybe they fix the sieges and little else.

What you are expecting? I don't see any more stuff to add.
It's hard to tell if you're being serious.

Here's some examples of content they could and should be adding based on expectations they've created by using the M&B name, or straight up stating it would be in the game (but still isn't in yet): https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...ttle-w-dev-replies.444852/page-4#post-9723786

There's also keep battles, the terrain system, the duels thing for multiplayer, etc. which have been repeatedly said to be "coming soon"

So, Madra is online again and working. But the others seem to stay on holyday till tomorrow
Let's hope that restraining orders are not in your future. :smile:
I mean it's not like you are waiting for something great, just another patch that does small patch things and potentially messes up other things.

What you are expecting? I don't see any more stuff to add. So, don't expect a new gameplay, maybe they fix the sieges and little else.
Oh i don't know , maybe let's take a look at 1000+ suggestions on forum , to see what the game lacks.
(i won't even start to list everything here)

Back
Top Bottom