Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Please get your facts straight
As soon as you look up the definition of the word; average

The point is, it's important to communicate exactly what's wrong concerning 1.6 so it can be tweaked for the better. The devs pay great attention to this thread for it's feedback so they need to know that wool workshops massively outperform others, they need to know crafting can be too lucrative, they need to know crafting for a missing person will cause a crash to desktop, they need to know the conspiration invasion of the campaign cause a crash to desktop afterward, ETC. So comments ****ting on other players because they don't know every thing, exploits, mechanics are unhelpful.

Anyway I will peace out of this campaign for another couple months since I've become mostly frustrated due to combat ai and sieges (again). I hope everything will be better by the christmas release.

It seems that poor disk read performance and memory loading is not a priority for TW, not everyone can have the game on an Ssd disk and the performance difference between version 1.5.8 and 1.6.0 on my computer is simply abysmal, from barley two seconds in 1.5.8 to more than 10 seconds to see all the items in a trade menu,can't be considered a minor issue.
PS: At least a saw the characters layers, first the eyes, the skull, the skin head, then the hair, the helmet etc, etc.. A good lesson of computer made anatomy.

So I realize 1.5.10 just released, but I was just wondering. Could you give us any indication as to when 1.6.0 will be released to main? Should we expect a month as is usually the case between patches or could it be released earlier as 1.6.0 has been in beta for almost a month?

Is the new smithing perk that gives lord relation for completed commissions supposed to activate even if I don't successfully make the request? It feels a bit strange to see "This is worse than I could have imagined! +5 relation!"

close but wrong, I test every shop in every town in the game multiple times since I give my data to Taleworlds so they can adjust some of these to make them better. That is why wood shops and smithy are a little better than they were so can we stop pretending we know everything and let them fix what is broken, since I could tell you 20 or 30 shops not wool weavery that make over 200 a day. Please get your facts straight

*flex*

I get a naked view of my character in inventory screen before the armour loads. That's nice when people are watching me play the game over my shoulder.

Just in case it helps anyone.. SSD is really helpful with lag. Like Gandamula already have pointed out , the game in 1.6 version seems to overuse hard drive.. Even with SSD it's not great, but much better. (Just tested on my rig)

It's pretty much identical to what I've been doing. Simply setting shops in towns corresponding to their village ressources but it still result in 160 average gold with the exception of wool workshops whom is in the 300+ range at all time for whatever reason.

So can we stop pretending being geniuses god gamers and just say as it is? Wool workshops are out of the line there's nothing more to it.

Even if workshops would give 150-200 as much, it is more than enough to say that workshops are balanced and pretty useful. Workshops are pretty much 100% safe and give you invested money back in about 70-80 days, and after that you are getting money for free during all the game. You can easily get 1000 denars daily with 4 or 5 workshops which is enough to pay wages for a really strong party able to defeat almost any lord party in the game, including kings.

Plus you have settlements income, and you can easily get +3000 daily from towns with high prosperity. You can also do manual trading and get a lot of money.

I am currently role playing a campaing as vassal without getting any workshop, caravan or doing any manual trading. Just with two castles I can pay my main party (500 daily or so), and additional clan party (wages cap at 300) and these castles garrison wages (200 denars wages cap).

If you want to become king at day 500, and pay wages for an 200 fian champions party, have 400 fian champions per settlement garrison, etc, then you are going to have financial issues (it is still possible and doable if you know what you are doing).

So, nobody here is pretending to be geniuses god players, and people are just telling you that you maybe should explore more options because if you are having financial issues, you are for sure doing something wrong because getting rich in this game is fairly easy.

Just in case it helps anyone.. SSD is really helpful with lag. Like Gandamula already have pointed out , the game in 1.6 version seems to overuse hard drive.. Even with SSD it's not great, but much better. (Just tested on my rig)
Funny because my first installation was in my ssd but as I only use it for the OP and small programs, it's a small drive, I move the game to the HD. Well, it's not the end of world, my favorites mods stuck in 1.5.8 and I like the game with it.

How much memory do you have? The OS should cache off the drive if you have enough memory.

Back
Top Bottom