Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

Users who are viewing this thread

back in the days of yore of the first M&B there was an active forummite named Grunwalder, he was very popular but one day disapeared from the forums, a while later a relative of his revealed he had died of cancer and to honor his memory he got Grunwalder the founding father of the Rhodoks named after him (and the castle constructed where Grunwalder fell in lore)

Except it was all faked since people noticed he registered warband and with fire & sword long after his supposed "tragic" death and then a moderator confirmed he was seen doing the same thing on other gamming forums.

Christing hell, the amount of people that have 'died' on forums I've been on and later found to be BSing is depressingly high.

Thank you all for your comments. It made my day. However I am a paid worker here and this is normal for me spending efforts and still there are problems at my work areas too - they are not perfect like campaign AI. I think there are a lot of modders or forum members or streamers spent too much hours for game without getting paid anything since first Mount & Blade days. I think if something is done this should be done for them not for me, I already get return of my works. By the way I already named a village "Karahalli" before EA, this village is my grandfather's village, my father come to Izmir for university education from there and stay at Izmir after. And I also named several villages & castles from names of some young loses at my country at some events however I cannot explain this issue much until some more years pass.
You're a good person nonetheless,buddy!
We're lucky to have you!

Thank you all for your comments. It made my day. However I am a paid worker here and this is normal for me spending efforts and still there are problems at my work areas too - they are not perfect like campaign AI. I think there are a lot of modders or forum members or streamers spent too much hours for game without getting paid anything since first Mount & Blade days. I think if something is done this should be done for them not for me, I already get return of my works. By the way I already named a village "Karahalli" before EA, this village is my grandfather's village, my father come to Izmir for university education from there and stay at Izmir after. And I also named several villages & castles from names of some young loses at my country at some events however I cannot explain this issue much until some more years pass.
You're not wrong, however, your humble words only strengthens our argument good sir!
giphy.gif

I'm not sure if it's normal, as a developer and not apart of the community team, to be as open and communicative as you are. You're one of the good ones.

Also, now I will feel reluctant to harm that village :eek:

Please dont go Mex. Or if you really HAVE to, please deliver an epic speech to everyone on your final walk out on how you became a legend here.

You will always be remembered for how much you've done and gone out of your way, giving us insight into suggestion/rejections process, giving deep player involvement in solving game issues like early access is supposed to feel like (Blood gryphon deserves praise too) and so much more.

P.s It would be great if you could let us know your final week so we can give you our appreciation here and its not a suprise "-mexxico is no longer here".

When bannerlord launches I will be naming my first clan playthrough "The Gumus-borne" in honour of you. Thank you for your service so far.
You're not wrong, however, your humble words only strengthens our argument good sir!
giphy.gif
This gif above is sooo perfect

and modest too

Could you please add the ability to disable any heroes (companions + nobles) death during battles?
I would really appreciate it... This should be something you can turn on/off mid-game imo

I haven't had any issues with it, try a file verify and if that doesnt fix it report it
Same, no problems, had married 3 wifes in the current playthrough.

Maybe the game crashes when you're trying to marry some specific lady/lord? I remember, a few versions back there were crash when you were trying to marry Yana.

Same, no problems, had married 3 wifes in the current playthrough.

Maybe the game crashes when you're trying to marry some specific lady/lord? I remember, a few versions back there were crash when you were trying to marry Yana.

For my current playthrough- thank goodness that didn’t happen.

Back
Top Bottom