Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Do you guys plan to erect a monument for mexxico in one of the empire capitals in his memory since he is leaving, and many of us love him?
giphy.gif

This should be a thing! Some kind of Mexxico easter egg - like a statue with his likeness or a character with Mexxico's name anagrammed. Great idea - a tribute to perhaps the community's favorite dev.

Another observation, in SP, when an enemy agent is dismounted, they will happily run past you towards another horse, without realising the danger they are in. Applicable in arena/tournaments and map battles.

Sieges are a fairly complex feature and the issues it experiences are due to a combination of both scene specific problems as well as AI quirks.
I see, so it's a mix of both. Thank you for the clarification @Duh_TaleWorlds
Do you guys plan to erect a monument for mexxico in one of the empire capitals in his memory since he is leaving, and many of us love him?
While mexxico is indeed a sexy beast and it's great that he works so hard and communicates with us in his free time, it should be remembered that so do multiple other people at TW, and he's not the only one there working hard. So it's probably not fair to single him out.

Last edited:
I see, so it's a mix of both. Thank you for the clarification @Duh_TaleWorlds

While mexxico is indeed a sexy beast and it's great that he communicates with us in his free time, but so do multiple other people at TW, and he's not the only one there working hard. So it's probably not fair to single him out.
I disagree, while there are others that always contribute a lot, @mexxico has gone out of his way more than any other dev in my opinion, but more importantly he is leaving and we will lose one of the best devs and that is what we mean, not that others don't deserve it, but with him leaving he does, kind of how people are celebrated when they might retire or leave for any reason. I can name 3 or 4 devs that do an amazing job, Callum, Duh, Marda, even the unnamed dev that goes into Youtube streams and if anyone of them were to be leaving, I would be saying the same thing.

Found another starving field army in Vlandia 1.6.0 and sent a save game.

Edit: I downloaded 1.5.10 and went to Vlandia, its the same story the Armies go to Sargot pretend they are ready and never get past Pen Cannoc before they disband and lose men to starvation.
Edit: Battania and Western Empire also seem to have troubles.
Sometimes they lose soldiers really fast but sometimes they seem to just ditch them because they don't show up as wounded.

Last edited:
You know what I'd like to see?
A price cap on items to not exceed 100K denars.
I think this can be done easily,I'd reckon.

I'd also love to hear developers opinion on this change and the current price of items.

You know what I'd like to see?
A price cap on items to not exceed 100K denars.
I think this can be done easily,I'd reckon.

I'd also love to hear developers opinion on this change and the current price of items.
Items prices are getting slowly revised. I and probably most of the people do agree with the current prices are absurd, and 100K for the most expensive armor piece sounds correct to me (maybe still too expensive but for sure better than having to pay 500K).

Is the desert movement penalty actually working? I don't see it being displayed and my parties don't feel much slower in Aserai territory.

Is the desert movement penalty actually working? I don't see it being displayed and my parties don't feel much slower in Aserai territory.
Same here - can't see any penalties for sand. Snow penalty is working fine, though, and it is indicated as it should be.

Absolutely this, a guy faked cancer in the past and got Grunwalder castle named after him, Mexxico needs at the very minimum a triumph arc or a colossus of Rhodes like statue in one of the port cities

Absolutely this, a guy faked cancer in the past and got Grunwalder castle named after him, Mexxico needs at the very minimum a triumph arc or a colossus of Rhodes like statue in one of the port cities
Can you expand on the "fake cancer in the past" please?

Can you expand on the "fake cancer in the past" please?
back in the days of yore of the first M&B there was an active forummite named Grunwalder, he was very popular but one day disapeared from the forums, a while later a relative of his revealed he had died of cancer and to honor his memory he got Grunwalder the founding father of the Rhodoks named after him (and the castle constructed where Grunwalder fell in lore)

Except it was all faked since people noticed he registered warband and with fire & sword long after his supposed "tragic" death and then a moderator confirmed he was seen doing the same thing on other gamming forums.

back in the days of yore of the first M&B there was an active forummite named Grunwalder, he was very popular but one day disapeared from the forums, a while later a relative of his revealed he had died of cancer and to honor his memory he got Grunwalder the founding father of the Rhodoks named after him (and the castle constructed where Grunwalder fell in lore)

Except it was all faked since people noticed he registered warband and with fire & sword long after his supposed "tragic" death and then a moderator confirmed he was seen doing the same thing on other gamming forums.
lol

Thank you all for your comments. It made my day. However I am a paid worker here and this is normal for me spending efforts and still there are problems at my work areas too - they are not perfect like campaign AI. I think there are a lot of modders or forum members or streamers spent too much hours for game without getting paid anything since first Mount & Blade days. I think if something is done this should be done for them not for me, I already get return of my works. By the way I already named a village "Karahalli" before EA, this village is my grandfather's village, my father come to Izmir for university education from there and stay at Izmir after. And I also named several villages & castles from names of some young loses at my country at some events however I cannot explain this issue much until some more years pass.

Back
Top Bottom