Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Some neat details there. I think what interests me the most is that they are adding in different crowns for the Western and Northern Empires. Curious if that is a trend that may continue.. also how those look.

Quick first impressions after reading patch notes:

1) I totally forgot about the troop upgrading improvements, I really appreciate this change and hopefully it makes a good difference.
2) Interesting to see the culture bonuses finally revised, and I like the idea of them having a CON as well as PRO's.
3) Very interesting new steward perks, gives a use to equipments you don't need, especially when you are all good financially. We need more perks, and I am personally still waiting for the roguery perk that allows us to recruit a lot of bandits. ? Also a QoL to let companions automatically equip battle-looted gear is still necessary.
4) Smithing reworks/additions are always welcomed.
5) Emissary nerf is good.

6) And finally, I am glad to see more quests and improvements. Although in sandbox mode I never found a Spy quest, I hope I can find all those quests since I really do miss quest variety.

For multiplayer I really like the little QoL of remembering previous perk selection, weirdly I always wanted this.

Thank you and keep up the good work!

Can anybody tell me about the Elephant DLC?

edit: it came with the update and it's compatible with 1.5.1 and after you enable it you can't disable it resulting in a crash (I have 1.6.0)

These version numbers make no sense. Here we have another completely incremental patch but the version bump is meant to imply a bigger set of features...

On one hand I like that there is some work being done around non-combat related content, particularly with the smithing changes.
On the other hand this is too incremental for me to care at all or make me install the game again.

Edit: As explained by @Noschkov, changes to MP and Modding are quite sizeable, so I'll retract what I said above.

Last edited:
we need some quests to gain influence (power) in the kingdom and I think the king doesn't need influence king himself are the power so I have 4 friends in the kingdom one of them is the king himself I have 76 revelations whit him friends should matter in the game and as I said we need ways to gein massive influence other weys it so dumps system influence means power right? so we need ways to gain that power in the kingdom and the king doesn't need influence what do u think I am right or not?

Wait, Elephant DLC is real.

image.png
image.png

These pretty much take good options from two to one (Battania).
Yeah lol. Some of those cons are rough too. -20% village hearth growth for empire that already have hearth issues? ouch.
The Battania one might be bad when taking a rebel town early, will have to see. Just being set back a few days on getting orchards might be too much sometimes. But that +speed on map, gotta have it! Map speed effects every part of the game and is so versatile!

Wait, Elephant DLC is real.

image.png
image.png
Are you josh'n me? TW don't teas me! I know what I said about DLC but if you add Elephants I pretty much have to buy it ??

@Flesson19
not sure why this isn't 1.5.11
I'd guess just because so many people were confused when trying to find 1.5.10 in steam's menu.

Last edited:
These version numbers make no sense. Here we have another completely incremental patch but the version bump is meant to imply a bigger set of features...

On one hand I like that there is some work being done around non-combat related content, particularly with the smithing changes.
On the other hand this is too incremental for me to care at all or make me install the game again.
Well, it is not a massive amount of changes for SP but for modding and PvP this is one of the largest patches that tey have released so I think the change ist justified even if it has a different focus then most of the "smaller" patches. Especialy if you look at the detailed list of changed acces modifiers linked in the modding section this is a massive amount of options that modders can now use where they were blocked before.

Back
Top Bottom