Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

Users who are viewing this thread

Had to look at the disgusting steam forum to see the patch notes for the tiny ?tease patch we got earlier.
steam's 'discussions' looks like bulletin board
"Callum [developer] 14 hours ago

Beta Hotfix (e1.5.9 - 06/04/21)

Singleplayer
Fixes
  • Fixed Sturgian speed bonus while on snow getting calculated incorrectly.
  • Fixed a save-load problem that occurred while clearing heroes without skills in the save file during loading."

I must admit it is puzzling to see how they didn't grasp the chance of the 1 year anniversary to coincide with a big update.
I am aware it doesn't depend on the actual coders, I am just shocked at how badly the project is being managed.

I must admit it is puzzling to see how they didn't grasp the chance of the 1 year anniversary to coincide with a big update.
I am aware it doesn't depend on the actual coders, I am just shocked at how badly the project is being managed.
Do you really think they're going to celebrate their inability to finish the game in the time frame they set out?

Do you really think they're going to celebrate their inability to finish the game in the time frame they set out?
They did a recap though, so they are completely shameless! :razz:
The reason why they didn't time a patch is probably because it's not a big deal for the small number of players remaining. Frankly, it does not matter that much whether a patch comes last week or this week. It's just a small minority that indulge in wishful thinking that wished to be gifted major surprise content on an anniversary, just like a needy girlfriend. :smile:

They did a recap though, so they are completely shameless! :razz:
The reason why they didn't time a patch is probably because it's not a big deal for the small number of players remaining. Frankly, it does not matter that much whether a patch comes last week or this week. It's just a small minority that indulge in wishful thinking that wished to be gifted major surprise content on an anniversary, just like a needy girlfriend. :smile:
Greedy cop looking for needy girlfriend. If one of you Barbies is interested, please pm me. I have LOTS of loot to share. :fruity:

You guys know why you keep getting cheated from the satisfaction? You infidels keep using the word "now". That word is sacrilege and blasphemy. Drop it, use the word "soon" which is holy and almighty. Hopefully this will redeem your wicked ways and allow all of us to experience TW ultimate experience of playing the god dam patch.

So we are past that. See your words here? They are marked. Your words have been found wanting. Not up to the task. I am sorry man, but I gota keep you honest.
Can't control bugs, and don't worry I can be honest and have admitted when I was wrong. And not sure why is it your job to keep me honest? Someone seems really salty,
Would it make you feel better inside as a person If I just said Soon™ ?

You guys know why you keep getting cheated from the satisfaction? You infidels keep using the word "now". That word is sacrilege and blasphemy. Drop it, use the word "soon" which is holy and almighty. Hopefully this will redeem your wicked ways and allow all of us to experience TW ultimate experience of playing the god dam patch.
It's not soon, get it right, it is Soon™
It is blasphemy.to say it wrong,

Can't control bugs, and don't worry I can be honest and have admitted when I was wrong. And not sure why is it your job to keep me honest? Someone seems really salty,
Would it make you feel better inside as a person If I just said Soon™ ?
I love you bro. I got to much fat in my veins to be salty. And yes please.

Please keep these update information available at least here. It would also be appreciated if you can make them available in steam update page. No matter how small it is. Don't just put it in steam discussion and call it done...
@Callum

From what I can see there were bugs in testing, so instead of releasing 1.5.10 yesterday they put in a hotfix for 1.5.9. However with forums having problems yesterday we didn't get patch notes also they stated some times if things to small they don't always put things in notes.
It is very difficult to get updates from TW, for some reason taking 1 minute to keep us up to date is too much

Back
Top Bottom