Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

Users who are viewing this thread

Because its not fair, it serves no purpose comparing two different games with different genres, engines, team sizes, budget, years in development, complexity and so on. It just feeds to the never ending "the game should be better" story. I am taking a break from playing the game myself because I'm burnt out, it needs more content for me to jump back in, but I dont come here to post some useless type of "criticism" as I see here everyday. If you feel like the game should be better, post something that promotes that, suggest features, changes to current features, something productive, if you dont have any criticism refrain from posting.

Because its not fair, it serves no purpose comparing two different games with different genres, engines, team sizes, budget, years in development, complexity and so on. It just feeds to the never ending "the game should be better" story. I am taking a break from playing the game myself because I'm burnt out, it needs more content for me to jump back in, but I dont come here to post some useless type of "criticism" as I see here everyday. If you feel like the game should be better, post something that promotes that, suggest features, changes to current features, something productive, if you dont have any criticism refrain from posting.

I mostly agree with you, all these radical criticism post that can be read on the forums do not help in anyway but on the other side showing an example of how a game with very bad initiall reviews has been able to manage the criticism and turn the situation in a possitive way seems adequate to me.

I mostly agree with you, all these radical criticism post that can be read on the forums do not help in anyway but on the other side showing an example of how a game with very bad initiall reviews has been able to manage the criticism and turn the situation in a possitive way seems adequate to me.
I do believe Bannerlord is gonna become the game we all want, but its gonna take time. The sooner we realize that the better.

I do believe Bannerlord is gonna become the game we all want, but its gonna take time. The sooner we realize that the better.
How much time though? Its been a year now with no substantial updates. How much time would need to pass before you start to think nothing will change? For me it was around the 6 month mark. Before then I was as charitable as you are now. But after so long with little in the way of development you have to start to question why that is the case. and given that this game has been in development longer, and with a larger team than the example I gave it doesn't paint a good picture. So at this point I think it is absolutely valid to make a comparison to a far smaller team that has made consistent, meaningful updates to their game and ask why this game and this team- which seems to me to be in a similar situation- has been unable to do the same after a year.

Does anybody know why I always have to verify the game everytime there is a hotfix?
Cause steam operates in mysterious ways, like really, just ask 10 people the download size of a patch and you'll get 11 different answers + 2 guys who had to download the entire game again for some reason lol

Cause steam operates in mysterious ways
well that theroy is fine but not what i observe
out of my 30 plus games i reguraly update BL is the only one that has problems
i wrote it before
only other game was conan that crashed and showed a window to verify the files
but the files were ok and nothing downloadedand i never encountered that crash again
OTOH last 2 patches BL downloaded 7! files after verfy and th patch before the last one 2
the last patch i did not play .. waiting for the battle scene system

I have no information about that.
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

There can only be one Chelsea, imposter. :iamamoron:

Back
Top Bottom