Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

Users who are viewing this thread

You can atleast auto sort it with this mod:

Works without issues and should be in the Vanilla game.
To be honest played with this mod for months now cannot play without it. They always update soon after a new patch as well.
No idea why TW cannot integrate mod into base game.

To be honest played with this mod for months now cannot play without it. They always update soon after a new patch as well.
No idea why TW cannot integrate mod into base game.
Yes, it´s really great. Just a huge QoL improvement without any gameplay impact. Even the mod UI (3 buttons) looks like it is from the native game.

But TWs keeps ignoring this low hanging fruits. I can´t imagine that even a single person would complain if they add this mod into the vanilla game.

EDIT:

600mb update, but no patch notes :sad: . The rearrange troops bug is fixed though.

Last edited:
Never happened in the QA version!

I would guess it is always the same **** as with the dialog weights bug, they test it with a debug version and when they compile the code in release mode to push it out to us some stuff is left out. It would certainly explain why so many people find broken stuff in the first few hours after a patch. It is not that they don't have QA, it is just that they have a stupid way to go about it.

Hotfix 16/03/21

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred after a disbanded caravan entered a settlement. (Also in e1.5.8 hotfix.)

Fixes
  • Fixed an issue that caused starving parties that had joined an army with food supplies to continue losing troops until the end of the day. (Also in e1.5.8 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a bug that caused new recruits to join a party with extra experience. (Also in e1.5.8 hotfix.)
  • Fixed DLSS settings not being shown in the options menu.
  • Fixed a physic model issue with sturgia_castle_gatehouse_a_l2's merlons.
  • Fixed an issue with helmet scaling inconsistencies.
  • Fixed an issue on the party screen that prevented the reordering of troops with drag and drop.

Changes
  • Revised bread cover types.

Multiplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred upon round start if a castle gate was destroyed during the warmup phase. (Also in e1.5.8 hotfix.)

Fixes
  • Fixed an issue with the Clan Invite button being visible when the player was not a clan leader or officer. (Also in e1.5.8 hotfix.)
  • Fixed an issue that the caused news images to not display on the Lobby screen. (Also in e1.5.8 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a multiplayer login issue for the Epic Games platform. (Also in e1.5.8 hotfix.)
  • Fixed some level design issues on the Domogtul Castle siege map.

Both​

Changes
  • Reduced Javelin and Throwing Axe shield-damage multipliers.

Fixed a bug that caused new recruits to join a party with extra experience. (Also in e1.5.8 hotfix.)
Do you know what the cause of this was? I was very curious because at first I though maybe it was brother's leadership perks counting for the whole clan (before even rescuing him?) but it also happened in sandbox.

Changes

• Revised bread cover types.

51yyms.jpg

I really appreciate this master level trolling :wink:

Last edited:
When the rebels have lost their city and their Nobles are just running around the map is there a way to recruit them? Do they do anything or are they just pointless?

Also: When i am trying to recruit Nobles, why can some only take Denars and not items but some can?

Last edited:
When the rebels have lost their city and their Nobles are just running around the map is there a way to recruit them? Do they do anything or are they just pointless?

Also: When i am trying to recruit Nobles, why can some only take Denars and not items but some can?
You can't do anything with the rebels, they're supposed to despawn if you take there fief but 'sometimes' they don'tm was supposed to be fixed but who knows. You can make peace with them though.

You can only barter with inventory stuff outside in the field, in keeps it doesn't let you, who knows why.

You can't do anything with the rebels, they're supposed to despawn if you take there fief but 'sometimes' they don'tm was supposed to be fixed but who knows. You can make peace with them though.

You can only barter with inventory stuff outside in the field, in keeps it doesn't let you, who knows why.
gracias

Hotfix 16/03/21

Both​

Changes
  • Reduced Javelin and Throwing Axe shield-damage multipliers.
Oh no - someone had tested these for single player and found the impact hadn’t been too big. Were the multipliers larger than intended? It seemed like a great change.

Oh no - someone had tested these for single player and found the impact hadn’t been too big. Were the multipliers larger than intended? It seemed like a great change.
There seems to be some hand selected testers that can grease some palms and ears. These people pull the devs back and forth like a love triangle. Week 1: Cavs beat spears. Week 2: cavs lose to spears. Week 3: cavs beat spears. Week 4: Cavs lose to spears.

Back
Top Bottom