Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

Users who are viewing this thread

Anyone explore the sandbox beginning yet? I'm almost done downloading but I 'm really hoping there's some options that make up for missing out on siblings. Although I don't 'like' the story, having the sibs is 100% upside.

I still want that single mom starting option!

@emrozdemir I can't seem to be able to sort troops in the party screen by moving them up or down. They're permanently locked in a pre-set position. For example, I want to move my legionaries at the top, but I can't do that. Fresh game and files validated.
I am having the same issue. Question: do you have cheat mode enabled? I do, and I am going to test it without cheatmode to see if that makes a difference.
edit: turning cheat mode off does not fix this problem

Anyone explore the sandbox beginning yet? I'm almost done downloading but I 'm really hoping there's some options that make up for missing out on siblings. Although I don't 'like' the story, having the sibs is 100% upside.

I think it's basically only choose your age and be spawned in the faction of your culture plus no siblings

What happened to the promised new vlandia and empire town and castle scenes? The last dev video said that it would be in the next beta patch. Did the problems with 1.5.8. delay everything else?

I'm sorry, but how in the heck is gamepad features implemented before keyboard features on a PC game?
Can anyone please explain this logic to me.
Gotta get the game rushed out to consoles to make bank. That's their end goal. PC is just a punching bag for testing before they move right onto consoles and then live service the multiplayer they were bragging about before early access began.

I haven't engaged with anything but the free family quest in ages. And because I know the triggers for it, it's just something I do when I choose to get free companions.

So I probably wont play a pure sandbox mode because I actually like having a couple of brothers to strategically marry off. Just had a look... you spawn with parents, who are dead. That's it.

As a side note... devs obviously haven't been to a gym lately... female characters with maxed build don't look muscular at all. Just a wider version of normal. They should be muscular like the male characters, only on a wider hipped frame..

I have another question on top of this... what has happened to the dynamic weight calculations? If we can override them then there's not really any point to them now?

Last edited:

It´s unfortunatly like you think. Base Game without mainquest and siblings. as much as i hate the quest, without siblings the game feels even more empty

It´s unfortunatly like you think. Base Game without mainquest and siblings. as much as i hate the quest, without siblings the game feels even more empty
Maybe just have the clan tier quest so you get your family. But not have to talk to 10 lords and make a stupid banner. This could be optional.

I have another question on top of this... what has happened to the dynamic weight calculations? If we can override them then there's not really any point to them now?
I never thought there was any point to them in the 1st place.

I just tried Sandbox mode and yep it just makes the game feel even more empty without family.
Same with your inventory, you don't even have any food when you start the game :p
Cannot customize your starting skills, it's the same options as in the main story.
It's nice that you can choose your age and you spawn in your homeland, but that's pretty much it.

I noticed increased performance overall though, the game runs a bit better than before.

Yup. No siblings in the sandbox. But people were asking for exactly that.

Cannot customize your starting skills, it's the same options as in the main story.
It is the same lifepath thing as Warband but you can get customizable skills by selecting any age older than 20.

Back
Top Bottom