Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

Users who are viewing this thread

Oof, I was really hoping for a reworked leveling system this patch, but I'll wait for another patch I guess... Multiplayer is way more fun than singleplayer for me right now, which definitely needs more features... I don't have the heart to start a new playthrough on this patch, sad yet again... thank you for the work still, but I'm still waiting for a better leveling system, is the one thing I really need to play again.

And please, implement the Roguery perk for no defection already.. it's just 1 perk, and I've been waiting for months. I took a quick glance and I still didn't see it, please...

No, Duel mode is not included in this patch. This just means that the multiplayer servers are open in the beta version for a limited time.
Could we have some more info on this if you are fammiliar with it?
How long is "a limited time", why for the beta version and why in general?

If i'm not mistaken, this is not some unimportant news to simply be casually thrown into the patchnotes with a 1-liner and can be a game changer....

Could we have some more info on this if you are fammiliar with it?
How long is "a limited time", why for the beta version and why in general?

If i'm not mistaken, this is not some unimportant news to simply be casually thrown into the patchnotes with a 1-liner and can be a game changer....
Is it not open just to test the new siege maps....? :confused:

So happy the sandbox is here! I was tired of living someone else's life. And the terrain feature is the most exciting thing since Zendar. But I do hope the new maps aren't just more urban warfare.

I was hoping to see developments in battle formations because they are still almost useless and their only use is against archers, and what is ironic is to put the spearmen in a formation they will lose against the horsemen and if you do not use any kind of formations, they will perform better and Even against the infantry forces, am I the only one who gets these results?

Hey @MArdA TaleWorlds , you guys announced keep battles awhile ago. I'm curious if they will be released when ready or if you guys are waiting to do a big siege overhaul (sally out battles, etc.)?

Also great patch, seems like good bug fixes and nice to see break outs finally in.

Hey @MArdA TaleWorlds , you guys announced keep battles awhile ago. I'm curious if they will be released when ready or if you guys are waiting to do a big siege overhaul (sally out battles, etc.)?
AFAIK it is still in testing at the moment. We will probably release it when its ready but I don't have any information regarding that feature specifically.

AFAIK it is still in testing at the moment. We will probably release it when its ready but I don't have any information regarding that feature specifically.
giphy.gif

Yes 1.5.9 and I have an Nvidia RTX 2070 SUPER. DLSS setting was visible in 1.5.8
Thanks, forwarded to the developers we are looking into it. You can still access the settings of DLSS through dev.console.
config.dlss_technique [performance: 1, balanced: 2, quality: 3, ultra performance: 4] command will let you change the settings.

Back
Top Bottom