Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

Users who are viewing this thread

It's from Mordhau ... pretty fun game tbh
It's not fun when you're constantly getting pwned by no-lifers in trousers with a fried pans, which can't be hit because they know every timing or use that weird exploit with hitting and looking on the ground.

For the same reason I don't play Bannerlord MP and For Honor (this one is also a grinding hell if you don't pay extra to Ubisoft).

Can you also share the Crash ID so that i can take a look?
Do you know how can i see that? It looks like it is either because of the “purple messages” such as someone won a tournament, a son was born, etc, or because I move eastwards but to be honest it is just too difficult to know because it happens after 2 minutes of playing

Do you know how can i see that? It looks like it is either because of the “purple messages” such as someone won a tournament, a son was born, etc, or because I move eastwards but to be honest it is just too difficult to know because it happens after 2 minutes of playing
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.

I dunno what happening by year 1090 , but I have 4 caravans , and they get destroyed almost on daily basis by looters and other bandits. How they even get caught? It must be big groups of bandits, so they must be slow, and still, they rob my caravans. Before year 1090 noone even touched my caravans, I had 2 of them running around 5 years and noone rob them.
So now , I better have 4 ambassadors instead of 4 caravans . Ambassadors can get good barters sometimes and boost relations with notables.

Hotfix 30/03/21

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a story mode related load crash. (Also in e1.5.8 hotfix.)
Fixes
  • Fixed an issue that occurred when starting a conversation with a daughter-in-law/son-in-law while they were in the player's party.

Multiplayer​

Changes
  • Lobby Chat System - Currently in test mode and only accessible by selected people.
  • Recent Players Tab in Friends List - Players are now able to see the recently played players in their friend list.
  • Intermission screen - In custom servers, players are now able to join the next server via an intermission screen rather than directly returning to the lobby screen.
  • Siege warmup time decreased from 5 to 3 minutes.
  • Improved clan game orchestration system. (Also in e1.5.8 hotfix.)

Both​

• Added Singleplayer and Multiplayer only startup executables.

Changes
  • Intermission screen - In custom servers, players are now able to join the next server via an intermission screen rather than directly returning to the lobby screen.
Yooo this is actually huge. I have a feeling this is all preparation for something good.

It's the EA first anniversary hotfix and you should all be excited. History is being made here and we shall remember this moment in future anniversaries, because they would be much less exciting.

It's the EA first anniversary hotfix and you should all be excited. History is being made here and we shall remember this moment in future anniversaries, because they would be much less exciting.
7c6103215dccbba79273a01bc65c035c_square_fullsize..0.1534439018.jpeg

Hotfix 30/03/21

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a story mode related load crash. (Also in e1.5.8 hotfix.)
Fixes
  • Fixed an issue that occurred when starting a conversation with a daughter-in-law/son-in-law while they were in the player's party.

Multiplayer​

Changes
  • Lobby Chat System - Currently in test mode and only accessible by selected people.
  • Recent Players Tab in Friends List - Players are now able to see the recently played players in their friend list.
  • Siege warmup time decreased from 5 to 3 minutes.
  • Improved clan game orchestration system. (Also in e1.5.8 hotfix.)

Both​

• Added Singleplayer and Multiplayer only startup executables.
:xf-mad: You didn't fix "Permanently wounded count from failing prison break" bug? You better have another hotfix up there, push it out!

Intermission screen - In custom servers, players are now able to join the next server via an intermission screen rather than directly returning to the lobby screen.
"Here's a convoluted patch-work solution to a completely unnecessary problem that we created ourselves! No, the easy and obvious solution is not feasible because we expected people would be fine with being booted after every game, so now that's impossible!"
Seriously, how hard can it be to just not restart servers after every single game?

Back
Top Bottom