Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

Users who are viewing this thread

I hate opening the forum and seeing this thread still pinned, no update :sad:

I see, that stuff still, disappointing I though maybe it would be a much needed increase in medicine learning rate and new ways to raise it, things that would be actual improvements.
agree I am doing a medicine related game to test how good it is and even maxed focus it goes so slow

When the bugs are more talked about than the content in your updates you have a problem. Not sure TW has the remedy for his either. Mexxico leaving is the last vestige of hope that they will add some modicum of depth to the strategy of the game as well.

When the bugs are more talked about than the content in your updates you have a problem. Not sure TW has the remedy for his either. Mexxico leaving is the last vestige of hope that they will add some modicum of depth to the strategy of the game as well.
I think you will get better strategy but it will be by modders. I think TW management want the game finished. So deeper gameplay will not be on the cards.

Sad thing is I don't think I've sat down to seriously play this game since 1.5.0 if not earlier (I can't remember) I keep looking at the forums for the next patch, wondering, hoping each time that this will be the one that offers enough to get me into it again. So far hasn't happened yet. Though 1.5.6 (if I remember right) did give me a spark of hope.

I've said it Bannerlord will be a suped up model of Warband which will be a good game that modders will make it amazing. I think TW is happy with that, let the modders make it great so you can finish quicker and move onto the next project

This is a "dangerous" attitude!
when devs say they want to work with the community to continue to balance the game then ignore many posts(not responding to one) about a subject for months, or when a dev says you can always go mod when bringing up an issue that needs to be rebalanced. That is only 2 of many issues that an make you feel that way. When you have 1 or 2 issues you can excuse it, but when issues continues to pile on it sadly can make you feel that way. I still love Bannerlord but I have accepted the fact to really enjoy then have to wait for release and then mod it for life. When I play Warband I don't say I play warband, I say I play Floris mod. I feel they do listen a little of the community but I think in a large part they just want to do whatever they want to get it finished but still add features to keep people attracted.
TW has the opportunity to really make the game stand out, but I feel that will be left to modders, however to the devs defense I will say I don't know what is going on with management, they might have their hands tied. So I hate to blame anyone, just speaking in general

Well it looks like icons are loading properly for the most part, from a brief play test I just did. Though Wood, Charcoal, and Ores still seem to be having some issues. Though I've noticed display issues with Ores & Metals for some time might be something specific to my setup.

Yijy8Nx.jpg

Anywho glad this is (mostly) fixed now. (y)
Eh I spoke too soon, seems to be a plethora of texture problems (mostly icons, but other areas as well):

MHLFYi6.jpg

9hZLPVj.jpg

I saw some mention of a memory leak as well? I did notice after a long session castle walls, etc. were rendering at a very low level of detail too. Something is mighty borked in regards to textures that's for sure.

Has anybody whitnessed a rebellion after 1.5.8 hotfix implementation ? I played for some time but no rebells spawned so far... and before the hotfix, they were almost everywhere. Coincidence ?
I've had at least two.

Ortongard rebelled from the Khuzait, which I thought was odd since it's a heartland city. Don't think it was captured.

BWIAfiL.jpg

Vostrum also rebelled against the Aserai after it was conquered for my latest playthrough here, makes sense. Sorry don't have any proof.

Has anybody whitnessed a rebellion after 1.5.8 hotfix implementation ? I played for some time but no rebells spawned so far... and before the hotfix, they were almost everywhere. Coincidence ?
I had four over my last play session. But this is a save dating from like December, so there might be goofy stuff going on.

It hurts to wake up every day and search the Citadel for TaleWorlds for "1.5.8" and not "1.5.9" soon
Now:

• Players can break into enemy settlements to rescue clan and family members, vassals, friendly and neutral lords.
  • In order to break out the prisoner successfully, both you and the prisoner must defeat all the guards within the dungeon without getting knocked out. Higher security & wall level will make the break out harder by having more guards stand in the way of you and your escape.
:razz:

Back
Top Bottom