Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

Users who are viewing this thread

Someone on this forum has mentioned already that TW devs are probably more frustrated with 1.5.8 than any of us can imagine. Criticism especially this constructive one is very much needed, but at this point of time... man, they are 'well baked' by now.

P.S. I think it is so hard now, especially when most of us are pi**ed about it, to be supportive and tell TW we appreciate they work so far and looking forward to what they plan for us in the future, that we are grateful for bannerlord and really wish them all the best in fixing the problem / game. Many of us are thankful when everything goes the right way, currently "not been a jerk about it" is the highest act of supprot imo. Just sayin'

Someone on this forum has mentioned already that TW devs are probably more frustrated with 1.5.8 than any of us can imagine. Criticism especially this constructive one is very much needed, but at this point of time... man, they are 'well baked' by now.

P.S. I think it is so hard now, especially when most of us are pi**ed about it, to be supportive and tell TW we appreciate they work so far and looking forward to what they plan for us in the future, that we are grateful for bannerlord and really wish them all the best in fixing the problem / game. Many of us are thankful when everything goes the right way, currently "not been a jerk about it" is the highest act of supprot imo. Just sayin'

Well true but I would love to know what's the benefits of the refraction thing? Is there any? Hotfixes need very long and patches even more. Also there isn't much new. It's like the game is on damage control. Hopefully they will get it straight soon. Praised be his name.

And by now TW - it's ok to already tell us EA will be another year. No need to wait.

Pretty hard to be supportive. I understand thou. I cheer for the devs, but for leadership? I got no love for them. Really bad management.

Well true but I would love to know what's the benefits of the refraction thing? Is there any? Hotfixes need very long and patches even more. Also there isn't much new. It's like the game is on damage control. Hopefully they will get it straight soon. Praised be his name.

And by now TW - it's ok to already tell us EA will be another year. No need to wait.
Also true,... and to be frank, i am not a saint and all you mentioned frustrates me on a regular basis. God one knows how much i want to play this game being stable again :wink:

Devs are victims of poor leadership, this is my though.

For more than half of patches since 1.3.0 (I don't recall precisely which was the great 'refactor' release version), the release cycle has been 2-3 weeks.

1.4.2 was close to five weeks; 1.4.3 almost four weeks; 1.5.4 three and a half weeks, 1.5.5 six weeks (including Christmas?). 1.5.8 is five weeks and counting. But two thirds of 1.5.x patches have been through beta into live in three weeks or less (a third of them, in 14-15 days). It has generally been quicker since the refactor, but that's difficult to remember when 1.5.8 is sat there waiting to be fixed...

They marked the one I raised which was wanderers and Arzagos/Istiana, and moved it to resolved sub-forum.

Always possible they've marked my bug as resolved when only half resolved. I suppose it also depends on whether the disappearance of wanderers vs Arzagos/Istiana was actually the same cause or not.
Yay I couldn't find that one! That at least gives me hope they fixed the whole issue.

Really hope there will be a big content patch on march 30.I hope they have work secretly the whole year on an big update
to surprise us all. Of course the game will need one year more in ea, but i hope they have something in the reserve.

Soon™: Copyright pending 2004-2021 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. Taleworlds All rights reserved. "Soon™" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment Taleworlds and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, Blizzard Taleworlds does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard Taleworlds will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."[1]

Now ←----------- Very Soon™ -------- Soon (Not Soon™) -------- Soon™ -------- Soon-ish™ --------→ End of Time

Really hope there will be a big content patch on march 30.I hope they have work secretly the whole year on an big update
to surprise us all. Of course the game will need one year more in ea, but i hope they have something in the reserve.
Something like that could seriously improve their credability and general climate around the EA.

Soon-ish™ --------→ End of Time
Soon-ish™ -----Sooner---→ End of Time

Something like that could seriously improve their credability and general climate around the EA.
As nice as this would be, is there really any hope left in you, that TW will surprise us with a new unrevealed super feature (not talking about new animal textures :wink: )?

press-x-to-doubt-la-noire.jpg

Back
Top Bottom