Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

Users who are viewing this thread

Have you ever played a game where the forums are more interesting and have more depth than the game?

THIS IS THE ONE!
Actually, this is kinda sad seeing the game at this state. Patch release - everyone is excited - patchnote contains a new sheep texture - everyone realizes that a new patch release will take a month or more - waiting till a new patch release, hoping this one will be better - leaving some sarcasm on the forums.

Moreover, as MostBlunted stated, every patch brings 1 or two new features and also 5-10 new bugs along with the old ones. And it takes weeks for devs to fix them.

I mean, earlier there were many topics with good suggestions and all that, right now there's only a frustration and sarcasm. The community has grown tired, everyone can see this.

"There is always hope!"

CcIFkqT_2016_08_11_14_42_09.jpg

Please stop referring me, I would like to not get banned!

Yep same problem.

I've noticed Icons are at least all loading, so something has been fixed. (Before Icons, etc. wouldn't even populate most of the time). Very strange what does and does not cause the Icons to glitch. For instance I have Looters in my Party and their Icon loads okay, but the prisoner Looter Icon? Nope. Seems very odd to me they'd be populating from different sources, but perhaps they do.
There is litterally no way for me to play and search for other bugs before they make this game playable again. I don't buy stories of more severe crash bugs and so on. I believe everybody should stop reporting minor sh**t until this really stinky one is fixed. It all makes me a little upset,... so i decided to heal my broken heart and jump into the Warband again, and guess what... It helped !

Please stop referring me, I would like to not get banned!
This is the ultimate price for being a forum celebrity :wink:

This is the ultimate price for being a forum celebrity :wink:
It´s not worth the "hassle". I´ve received hate messages and claims that I have like 3+ forum accounts...

You know, I don´t know how game dev or QA works...TW is doing a great job!
I am getting models with out skins weapons armour and character portraits anyone else having this issue ? should i reinstall ?
Just verify your Steam files! This won´t resolve your issue but still do it! Never happened in TWs QA enviroment. And TWs QA is like a 11/10.

If verifying your Steam files won´t resolve the issue, well..bad luck for you....did you file a bug report? TW won´t be aware of any issue until you file a bug report. It´s still an EA game.

You bought this game to help to fix it. So TW needs more details! What about your PC config? Did you play it on midnight?

Last edited:
So when can we use spear and shield and not one at a time? I can't get shields to stay up while I thrust a spear. I have to pick either shield or spear. Not realistic, not fun. There's a point to shield and spear combo. Especially with shield walls. You either protect yourself or you get turned into Swiss Cheese.

Don't listen to this troll, you have to also delete cookies! Just run into your local grocery and throw down the chip ahoy and keebler elves and start stomping them yelling FOR BANNERLORD!!!!!! MOUNTAIN BLADE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jeez man I have just tried that been banned from the shop. The graphics are still ****.

There is litterally no way for me to play and search for other bugs before they make this game playable again. I don't buy stories of more severe crash bugs and so on. I believe everybody should stop reporting minor sh**t until this really stinky one is fixed. It all makes me a little upset,... so i decided to heal my broken heart and jump into the Warband again, and guess what... It helped !
Don't you appreciate the new color palette? It's been working for a whole month! It's so dazzled me I've forgotten to check if Pillage/Devastate actually work.

Anywho I'm going back to what I do best:

Have you ever played a game where the forums are more interesting and have more depth than the game?

THIS IS THE ONE!
If you think a bunch of entitled kids whining because their sippy cup of milk isn't warm enough is more interesting than the game, more power to you. To me, it feels like I'm at a day care right when nap time is getting ready to start, and all the little brats are crying as loud as possible at the same time.

More interesting....yeah right.

This is what I see...

Last edited:
If you think a bunch of entitled kids whining because their sippy cup of milk isn't warm enough is more interesting than the game, more power to you. To me, it feels like I'm at a day care right when nap time is getting ready to start, and all the little brats are crying as loud as possible at the same time.

This is what I see...

Safe to say you may also have a point : )

This is what I see...

Lolz. You MAKE ME SO ANGRY CALLING ME A BABY! Right? Not sure if you're calling all posters here babies? Does that mean you too? I'm not sure but i hope you lighten up a bit, Chlamydia, I mean Calradia awaits!

Enjoy your day. Not sure why you're on the forums with the game being so interesting.

Take a deep breathe, don't forget to exhale tho.

Lolz. You MAKE ME SO ANGRY CALLING ME A BABY! Right? Not sure if you're calling all posters here babies? Does that mean you too? I'm not sure but i hope you lighten up a bit, Chlamydia, I mean Calradia awaits!

Enjoy your day. Not sure why you're on the forums with the game being so interesting.

Take a deep breathe, don't forget to exhale tho.
Do not feed the troll, mate, he's already too fat.

Their fights aren't going to make the game better ... For God's sake we have so many beautiful games to play while we wait for the game and mods to develop, it seems like a lot of people here are living off the Bannerlord news. Let's see, I get excited when I see good news about the game (such as the future implementation of the map system in regions) but heck, get to fight for it.

I was playing Deep Rock Galactic on the free weekend, pretty awesome game.
Despite being a indie game focused on coop, it has voice acting.
Bannerlord on the other hand...

It's almost been a month since the last big patch. Feed us! :p

Back
Top Bottom