Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

Users who are viewing this thread

For me it was:
Before patch ----> icons not loading problem
After patch ----> icons not loading problem, portraits problem, multicolored clothes/weapons/portraits/, textures not loading after 10 min playing ...
I'm sad :sad:

For me it was:
Before patch ----> icons not loading problem
After patch ----> icons not loading problem, portraits problem, multicolored clothes/weapons/portraits/, textures not loading after 10 min playing ...
I'm sad :sad:

Same for me. Updated Nvidia driver to yesterday's release. Verified files.

Portraits are jacked up, thumbnails spinning.

Another fine week of progress.

No, it's not what beta branches are for. Beta branches are testing and finding bugs. 1.5.8 is an unplayable pile of **** that most people are not testing. Calling something a beta doesn't let a company off the hook for recurring, complete ineptitude.

Tried quite a few things, but still, textures are messed up in the very first minute, how did you miss this?

Is this Nvidia thing or AMD video cards also can't render these textures correctly? Anyone playing with AMD?

Could the problem be cause because from all of the available steam beta branches ? Steam could be bugging out while uploading some of the files maybe from all the versions, idk im just throwing random ideas.

Tried quite a few things, but still, textures are messed up in the very first minute, how did you miss this?

Is this Nvidia thing or AMD video cards also can't render these textures correctly? Anyone playing with AMD?
Yes have an amd and have same problems weird graphic glitches.

No, it's not what beta branches are for. Beta branches are testing and finding bugs. 1.5.8 is an unplayable pile of **** that most people are not testing. Calling something a beta doesn't let a company off the hook for recurring, complete ineptitude.
is someone forcing you to play it ?
betas will crash and sometimes are unplayable
thats exactly what betas are for
goto 1.5.7 or wait till 1.5.8 gets "stable status"

i would love to play, but ill wait it out

is someone forcing you to play it ?
betas will crash and sometimes are unplayable
thats exactly what betas are for
goto 1.5.7 or wait till 1.5.8 gets "stable status"

i would love to play, but ill wait it out
I get what you are saying, but the visual bug is so in your face it seems odd that they wouldn't have picked it up with even the most basic test and as it's a hotfix there's nothing you can do to avoid having your game messed up if you were running 1.5.8. Still as you say there's always roll back.

If no one is tests it, then how will the bugs in 1.5.8 ever get fixed before the patch launches?

He is also correct. Betas are meant to be tested for bugs like these, even unplayable betas are meant to be tested so that the developers that can what's causing the issues.

Thirdly. You're playing an Early Access game that allows it's players to participate in the beta building of their next patch. These beta patches aren't meant "To be enjoyed", but to be tested :smile:

Why are throwing weapons nerfed again? They're really not that hard to dodge, please... Just give only 1 throwing weapon and make it possible to 1-shot kill, you already have crossbows that 1-shot kill and they're ultra-range. I dont understand

Back
Top Bottom