Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

Users who are viewing this thread

I think we all wish Mexxico all the best for the future. Also thank him for the amount of work he has done on the forums keeping us informed.

Are you guys actually playing 1.5.8? I'd assume it's not being tested much unless there are some workarounds.
I tried, it´s full of bugs (major bugs reported like 2 weeks ago) and TW doesn´t pay me. Sadly I paid them....

Of course I´m too stupid too understand the big picture TWs "management" is drawing....I hope their upcoming EA console release will do well so they can get new and more money from console players. Then they can start to develope the smartphone version!

We PC players buying this game day one are useless scrubs for them now.

I’ve also been playing, as well. After the cursor problem got resolved it hasn’t been bad. Although the icon loading issue does creep in every so often.
Yea, totally fine. We should accept to play a buggy 49,99€ game after 1 year.

Last edited:
Are you guys actually playing 1.5.8? I'd assume it's not being tested much unless there are some workarounds.
I played it until I found serious bugs and reported them. Every day I check to see if they actually fixed them and they haven't.
Honestly the only thing in the update I care about is town notables getting noble recruits. Pillaging is worthless and I hate the formations change.
I hope they fix some stuff I actually care about soon.

yeah i play it 2 it would be fun if not for

-restart every 1/2 hour because of icons (that kills all the fun)
-cities have tournaments every other day often i finish one, go out and the icon pops up that there is a new one
-wanderers (not sure about that would be fun (an option) to not find the location and use what you find on your way)

yeah i play it 2 it would be fun if not for

-restart every 1/2 hour because of icons (that kills all the fun)
-cities have tournaments every other day often i finish one, go out and the icon pops up that there is a new one
-wanderers (not sure about that would be fun (an option) to not find the location and use what you find on your way)
What's wrong with tournaments? If anything they were too scarce previously.
A lot of people use mods like:
to enhance their experience. TW is on the right path.

What's wrong with tournaments? If anything they were too scarce previously.
A lot of people use mods like:
to enhance their experience. TW is on the right path.
theres sometimes one after another .. not one minute between in the same town

Back
Top Bottom