Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

Users who are viewing this thread

I hope to see the patch 1.6.0 as the realesd game. And let the modders do the rest.
1. They can always continue working on the game post launch? You do know that right?
2. Why the hell would you release a game that's still lacking features? The only thing you'll draw is the ire of angry customers. At least with the early access label they can say "We're working on it".
3. Modders sometimes do exceptional work. But letting the modders finish the remaining 20-30% of the game or so that's missing is just cruel.

Anyone know why we cant buy camels in Aserai territories? I find it strange that we have camels in the game but you cant buy them for some reason. What the hell man, what am I missing here? Husnphree used to pop up in Husn fulq as tournament prizes but that's not case anymore, I know they disabled this but why can't we buy war camels?
I think we they aren't implemented yet as a product you can purchase. least what i think. Cause you can get cammels if you cheat. and you dont want to cheat i presume :wink:.

By the way, as i dont want to spam: Yo, TW can we get any update about the Wanderer bug? any idea why it happens, or any ETA on the fix?

Playing as a vassell for the Vlandians to stop my family dying placed them in different towns as emissaries. Now at the age of 58 Derthert dies of old age. I am voted in as King with 100% support.
This does not seem right I did not want it but could not veto it. This has never happened before I wonder if it is the relations your emissaries give?

Playing as a vassell for the Vlandians to stop my family dying placed them in different towns as emissaries. Now at the age of 58 Derthert dies of old age. I am voted in as King with 100% support.
This does not seem right I did not want it but could not veto it. This has never happened before I wonder if it is the relations your emissaries give?
Well.... your emissaries will sometimes raise relations with the ruling clan as well.... sooo yeah that is possible.

Are icons still disappearing for you people?
Yep.

I thought this had gotten better, but as soon as I started fiddling with DLSS yesterday things seem to have gone downhill. Given how widespread this is guessing it's effecting more then one kind of graphics card.

Odd Unit Texture in Party Menu:
QMwV29a.jpg

Main Menu really goofed:
vq87cgR.jpg

And Icons not loading:
p4hObiH.jpg

If a dxdiag file is helpful I can certainly submit one, not sure exactly how/where you'd upload a text file here though.

Combat
  • Improved cavalry calculations to take velocity into consideration when switching to two-handed polearm weapons.

Does anyone know what this actually means? I haven't noticed any changes to my Long Glaive damage.

Dunno, if it helps anyone, but I disabled DLSS and tested again, this time my textures were fixed. Played a bit and they still were there. So its related to DLSS settings. Also, ran game file integrity check, but I am sure that wasn't what fixed the textures.

1. They can always continue working on the game post launch? You do know that right?
2. Why the hell would you release a game that's still lacking features? The only thing you'll draw is the ire of angry customers. At least with the early access label they can say "We're working on it".
3. Modders sometimes do exceptional work. But letting the modders finish the remaining 20-30% of the game or so that's missing is just cruel.
They can and they should do it, but if I have to choose between TW new features and mods, I rather chose mods. I simply can't play the game without mods,they add so much content that I think that I'm playing a complete game, the Garrison 3.0, Companions AI Overhaul, and a couple of others are a must have for me. And I can see that whoever makes some of these mods is not keeping up with the patches, they should be frustrated by having to redone everything twice a month.

They can and they should do it, but if I have to choose between TW new features and mods, I rather chose mods. I simply can't play the game without mods,they add so much content that I think that I'm playing a complete game, the Garrison 3.0, Companions AI Overhaul, and a couple of others are a must have for me. And I can see that whoever makes some of these mods is not keeping up with the patches, they should be frustrated by having to redone everything twice a month.
They can do it will be a shame to wait that players make the game for them. Taleworlds aren't this kind of people, i hope.

I guess it's 3-4 months till its out of EA.

Mexxico said he is leaving during this time period, hence his contract probably is until EA ends.

So thats 3-4 more beta versions until launch.
His departure and the length of EA are not linked, that decision is his own. He actually said he was hoping it would be done by the time he leaves but it does not look to be the case (he and others at TW don't know yet). I think we can expect EA to last for the rest of 2021 if not longer. EA will likely not complete until it is console ready, that seems to be pretty far away.

Dunno, if it helps anyone, but I disabled DLSS and tested again, this time my textures were fixed. Played a bit and they still were there. So its related to DLSS settings. Also, ran game file integrity check, but I am sure that wasn't what fixed the textures.
how did you disable DLSS? I dont see the option in settings.

I Currently have to reset my game every 15mins if I want any icons or portraits.

how did you disable DLSS? I dont see the option in settings.

I Currently have to reset my game every 15mins if I want any icons or portraits.
If you want DLSS in 1.5.8 you need to download the most recent 1.5.7 patch, so opt out of the beta and download the current vanilla version then opt into the beta again. If you went from 1.5.7 beta to 1.5.8 beta the option won't be there.

If you want DLSS in 1.5.8 you need to download the most recent 1.5.7 patch, so opt out of the beta and download the current vanilla version then opt into the beta again. If you went from 1.5.7 beta to 1.5.8 beta the option won't be there.
ah ok. I'll do that.

Back
Top Bottom