Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

Users who are viewing this thread

You can even buy donkeys and sumpter horses for 60-80 and sell them 250+ to 350+ in most Towns!!!

By the way, why is this "complicated" feature, of locked weapons, has been put in the game?
Messages popping up to choose if I want a locked weapon to be smelted or not? This is not needed, in my opinion.
Locked weapons just shouldn't bee able to appear in the smelting section, as simple as that!

Thanks!
+1

Waiting on TW to hotfix the game
p9JPD.jpg

Last edited:
My ways of making fast money in new game are
Looking for deliver the herd quest in Aseria villages and selling the 10 warhorses they give you for 10-15k,

And of course if I run into my good friend of the embers of the flame coming out of a town I can use them target practice!

Really though, there's many quests that can be cheap cash like "art of the trade (don't give money)" and "In and out", just pay 1k and you always get 2-3k rewards. Many of the honest quest give good rewards too.

Looking for deliver the herd quest in Aseria villages and selling the 10 warhorses they give you for 10-15k,

And of course if I run into my good friend of the embers of the flame coming out of a town I can use them target practice!

Really though, there's many quests that can be cheap cash like "art of the trade (don't give money)" and "In and out", just pay 1k and you always get 2-3k rewards. Many of the honest quest give good rewards too.
yeah in every game, as soon as I get enough troops to travel safe I head down there, 5-7k easy with completing it

You can be 60% honest on the 'deliver the herd' quests and still make a nice profit :wink:.

You can also be semi honest on Art of trade - it has a bug I've never got round to reporting - if you don't make as much money as the notable wanted, the game only makes you pay the difference, not the total (if he wanted 4000 for 500 bushels of grain and you sell for 3500, you only lose 500 and still get one of the best relations boosts of any quest). Even more money. Inn and Out is 90%+ easy enough to win the mini game anyway.

You can be 60% honest on the 'deliver the herd' quests and still make a nice profit :wink:.

You can also be semi honest on Art of trade - it has a bug I've never got round to reporting - if you don't make as much money as the notable wanted, the game only makes you pay the difference, not the total (if he wanted 4000 for 500 bushels of grain and you sell for 3500, you only lose 500 and still get one of the best relations boosts of any quest). Even more money. Inn and Out is 90%+ easy enough to win the mini game anyway.
it's at least 50%

I wonder how much time there will be in-between getting fixes for 1.5.8 to actually be playable (no disappearing wanderers!) and 1.5.9 beta coming.
I kinda hope they move it along, the only thing I actually like in 1.5.8 is notables in town being able to have nobles. I don't care for the pillaging or the new battle formations.

Thanks @redmark ! Good stuff :grin:

EDIT: From the amount of tests they did so far i assume this may be something larger than just a hotfix.
Not sure it can be - they don't generally release something as buggy as 1.5.8 into live. But it is buggy enough that it might be quite a large hotfix. The steam.live.test would suggest a hotfix for 1.5.7; steam.beta.test was updated half an hour ago.

Will they fix the raiding bug? Whenever I raid a village that I am at war with, it stops and tells me I am not at war with that faction, even tho i am.

Back
Top Bottom